+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesus, This is Getting Worse/Possibly Pregnant

Jesus, This is Getting Worse/Possibly Pregnant

So the ex and I hooked up 3 weeks ago, and while she's supposedly on birth control she told me yesterday she's late for her period. I really don't know what to make of this, and I don't know why she'd even tell me something like that until she'd taken a pregnancy test to know for sure.

I spent the night with her last night so we could talk about this, but that never happened. I brought up the subject because it's.. well.. important. But she didn't want to talk about it. What she did want to do is cuddle, and make out, etc. Yeah, I know, I went along with that. My bad. But I had visions of a possible child and in my mind.

I told her I want a home test done by Monday. She said she hadn't done one yet because she's broke, but the freakin' things only cost $10.. and oh... that's not stopping her from going out tonight with friends to get shit faced. So she's a) not so broke she can't go the bars, and b) not so worried about being pregnant that she'd stopped drinking, and c) not too concerned with my feelings on this that she'd blow of her friends for one freakin' weekend to talk about what all this means between us.

Yes, I got her pregnant once before, and she got an abortion. I can understand if she gets a bit skittish at even being a day or two late. But I can't help but feel she told me this to invoke some emotional response from me.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

I think your instinct is right. Seems like 80% ploy for attention, 20% paranoia. I would have dragged her butt to WalGreens and bought (your treat) a test and demanded she take it.

You need to keep your penis away from her.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Sounds like a possible trap, to me.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hope she's not. She shouldn't be out drinking like a fish if she is pregnant.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah she shouldnt be out freaking drinking if she thinks she's preggo. Thats retarded. I think this is 100% BS and can be called out very simply with a pregnancy test. I'd make her take it ASAP.

I've had a girl try and trap me in college by telling me she was pregnant. I made her take a pregnancy test within 30 min and when it came back negative...she told me she's got some sort of hormone in her body that makes her not test positive on pregnancy tests. I called BS and never talked to her again.

Let's hope she didn't lie about the birth control and intentionally wants to get pregnant and keep the baby in order to reel you in.

Worst case scenario.

well if you knocked her up once before, and got that 'fixed', you would think you would be more careful next time and not just just her saying shes taking her pill regularly. They forget once or even change times of the day they take it drastically you could have a lil shheaz jr running around. If even if shes followed everything properly, she can still get pregnant.

I don't know how much you know about the pill, but some of those pills are placebo pills. They're there to basically allow a girl to have her monthly gift from god. If she skips those pills and just takes the pills that prevent her from getting pregnant, it can cause her to miss her period. Check out the mayo clinics' website on this.

Good luck and god speed good sir.

you are right to feel this way & that is what she did! She might have even planned to get pregnant,if she's pregnant at all? Find an older woman who won't play with you like that because that little girl learned nothing after giving birth! Most females don't think it's fun or funny to be pregnant so sounds like a trap! If you get out of this one,steer clear of this desperate monkey! Don't be her chump!

Thats right and if you stay with her,all those ugly stretchmarks she'll have & if you say anything,she'll blame you for it instead of the fact she was too lazy to use birth control or cocoa butter that prevents those stretch marks!!! She wants a man & will do anything to get one because she's already had one kid already right?

oh' she was sooo selfish she had an abortion! That "biotch" she wasn't raped! Sorry,excuse me for that,I mean,I believe differently & with so many birth control options available now I'm shocked that accidental pregnancies still happen so often,lol
    Be careful because she might have another abortion but don't stay with her if you don't really love her! Sounds like a trick either way! Learn from this ok?

im curious to hear what happened....

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Me, too. Come back, headz!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stop putting your weiner in stupid/trashy women, Shhead. Sex isn't that hard to come by, control yourself or chicks like this will end up controlling you.

Good luck on the test. Hope its negative and then rethink what you've been doing.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast