+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feeling so confused

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I disagree, I think the questions were nosy and he didn't owe you any of the answers or explanations. Though lying was very inappropriate, if he did say that he doesn't have to answer he would have been within his rights to say so and you wouldn't have the right to push him. You could say he has an obligation to tell you whether he had unprotected sex before or whether his blood tests showed any stds, but apart from that he's not obligated to tell you anything further and if you push him you do so at the risk of sounding insecure.
    If he had said to me that he didn't want to answer, or he wasn't comfortable talking about it then that would have been fair enough and I would have left it. But he didn't. As I said, he gave me answers and ones that made me naturally want to ask questions and that's why I asked. Also, as I said before, he made it perfectly clear from the start that I could ask him anything I wanted and vice versa therefore I expect answers and honest ones at that.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    That's cool. Just understand that maybe he doesn't share your pov in that. If I had a guy grill me about my past, it would unnerve me....I'd probably lie too. But that's my personality, and I wouldn't understand someone who felt otherwise.

Hopefully you two can work this out.
    Yea, I understand that.

Thanks a lot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12