+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: anyone hung over today?

ahhh i have to be there at nite but hopefully iwill be solo nite illusional xoxo blue.
    i wanna keep partying to blahhh !!!!!!

woops i meant i have to bether at 9!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yup..that means that i don't have to wake up until 1115 at the latest... good time to recover from drinking.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Bah never had a hangover, don't intend to either.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

omg, I got a hang over from headbanging. People challenging me in mosh pits last night at the Godsmack-Metallica concert, damn near got myself killed during Wherever I May Roam. Blew out my voice during I Stand Alone. *last Godsmack song they played*. But damn it was worth it. I got bruises all up my arms. And my neck is really sore, and my head hurts, but damn did I have fun! I won those challenges by the way, lol.

"Don't let your memories kill you"
    I express my emotion by shooting things....

metal i wish i could have been there! its been a long time, i saty away from the pits but dam they are fun to watch! i hope ya feel better soon

hangover update for me:
    nope no hang over i made it to bed barley i almost fell off the bed! i took to advils before falling out and here i am at work again getting ready to get the hell out of here soon 1-1/2 more to go. then i can hit the books and get all into some proceadures and stuff yippie!!!!! when i get home i am so taking a 1/4 of a zannie and a glass of wine and ill be ready!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    shiet.. i dunno.. this morning was really weird. i think that i had too many shots last night because i was hanging pretty bad at work today. not until around 4pm did i finally start to feel better. raverboy

that sux i drank nothing at all i not even wine ! weird but i did study and passed out and now im wide aWAKE and i gotta go work soon

Well my neck is still stiff and the bruises are still there, but damn I bet I dealt twice as many! lol

<<I looked a little like that! LOL!

"Don't let your memories kill you"
    I express my emotion by shooting things....

oh im hurting right now bad !!!!! i dont want to be here at wrk...this hang over is nasty & i have only slept for three hours bummer i am drinking coffee and i never drink coffeee!!! to much tequilla fo me way alot of tequilla,

tic tock

4 more hours to go! i feel a little bit better. i took one of those naps sitting up and i feel ten times better. just had lunch and i have been drinking so much water! it was a rough nite. when we got home the druken sex was even rougher...its so funny cuz we had this druken fight for the heck of it well kenny was piss drunk yager will do that to ya and jose definatley does it to me sexual frustration is not a good thing. it builds up! tonite im suppose to go to my best friends out on the town thing cuz her b-day is on the 13th.... i need to get some rest!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it was really weird today. for all of you that dunno, i work as a waiter at a resturant. i was hanging this morning but feeling fine. however during my evening shift, when i didn't have liquor in my system, i felt like something was wrong.. now tell me that is weird

raverboy

wow no kidding! maybe you need a beer? i am tired of having a hang over im done.
    cant wait to go home, i want to feel better already! cofee is not working

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    i am tired of having a hang over im done.

I wish I had a dollar for everytime I heard someone say something to the effect of "I'm never drinking again" after a trying to recover from the hangover the next day. I am guilty of saying it as well though. I actually don't get a hangover when I drink Liqour at least not Jager, but I do when I drink beer.

Last night was kinda weird because I went over to a friend of a friends house for his bithday and he had about 17 people over. They had a keg and everyone was pretty drunk except ME. I didn't even have 1 drink, just wasn't feelin it. It was pretty amusing to watch them. Since I was the only sober one I of course had to go to the store to get more ice, but it's all good. I am sure there are some people with some nice hangovers over there right now. That is if they are even awake...haha

Mark

ugh!!!! last nite was such a wild nite! we took so many pictures and the b-day girl was plenty drunk. i love to drink out of the keg! thats what im doing for my bitrhday next month.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast