+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ADVICE NEEDED! I had sex with my BFF!

I know how it is to have feelings for your best friend & him being involved with someone else. All I can say is be happy he's in your life. It's better than nothing.

It is amazing how easily his penis could be engaged, but his brain was elsewhere.

Look, you did a stupid thing. It was probably the right thing to do because like everything else, things have a natural progression. Your friendship was fated to end one way or the other. This way, at least, the "what if" was answered and you also learned the answer to "what next?" The answer is "The End." It is the basis of a good romantic tragedy. It will break your heart for the rest of your life and will also feel kind of good, in a weird way.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    to think i actually read that entire post and this chick hasn't replied yet.... gimme my damn boo button.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

We have a winner...Congratulations Neo(n)! You were right. Seriously, thanks for all of the comments, positive and negative. I was really having a hard time. We finally talked about a week after I left town (4 hour phone conversation). He told me that he's had feelings for me for years. I had no clue that he felt that way. I've been completely oblivious! He did break things off with the girl he was dating and reassured me that it had nothing to do with me. So, we are spending the week together at the end of March and we'll see how things go from there. This was not the ideal way to start any kind of relationship but it happened, and we dealt with it. We've been talking consistently and things feel normal; except that we like each other in a different way! I will keep you posted...

I think everyone needs to take a step back and look at this for what it really is. Sometimes things just happen,
    and she sounds like she genuinely cared for him and was very comfortable with him. Ideally our partners
    should be our friends-how many of us have been lucky enough to have that? A moment came along &
    she went with it. There was no great master plan on her part to do something evil to his supposed girlfriend.
    I think you need to talk to him about this, and whether you want to go forward from here as a couple, or agree
    to remain friends who shared a wonderful night together and realized their friendship was the better relationship.
    Last edited by intrepid1; 11-03-10 at 01:20 PM.

So far, so good!

atiras so glad everything is going good for you two and interpid1 is right sometimes things just happen, I find it very sweet that he has had feelings for you all this time and you both are going to give it a try Keep us updated!

Wow, a real-life escape from the Friend Zone. I've heard of such things, but I mentally filed them away with those Penthouse Letters stories.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12