+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice needed - what to do next

Advice needed - what to do next

Hey all. Ill keep this concise as i dont want to bore anyone but need advice asap,

- started a new job. in my training group is an amazing girl. 1st week we exchange glances but no contact.

- week 2 we start talking. get on like a house on fire. tells me many deeply personal stuff, as do i, came to a head on friday when she asked her friend by text if i could be the one. i didnt ask for the number

- following week, i get number on first day back, she gives it me without me asking for it. we remain close, talking all the time, spending lunch and break together and talking more about how we would like indiivudual marriages to be. texts after work are almost non stop.

- various things such as waits for me before going home. everything great

- calls me on the weekend.

- from here everything goes southward.

there is no real explanation apart from things going on at home. rebutts caring texts i used to send her like letting me know when she gets home. the reply to that was "how sweet but im sure ill be fine"

Things are still amicable and we still have a bit of a laugh, but the spark has gone. I keep asking her, but she says all is fine.

Anyone know what i shud do next?

ask her whats up with the distance she has created between you two. you didnt even date this girl, i wouldnt be too worried about it.

Either she had a spark with you and it fizzled, sometimes that happens, or maybe she was in limbo with someone and got back together with them. Either way, sounds like you'd better move on.