Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Breast Implants and new guy

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    What is the world coming to?
    It's going to hell in a hand-basket!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

What is the world coming to?
    A place where we will all look like Real Housewives in 20 years?

This thread should be renamed to, "modified skinny size queen and an unsuspecting fellow".

This thread should be renamed to, "modified skinny size queen and an unsuspecting fellow".
    Ha, ha, ha! I like it!

Well, I think I am going to have the "talk" with him tomorrow-so he will not be unsuspecting for long. I will keep you posted on if he gets up and sprints out of the restaurant, or attempts to fondle me over dessert.

Be sure to slap a ruler on the dinner table and say, "now it's your turn".

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    honestly i wouldn't really care.. i didn't fall in love with your real/fake breasts... i've only imagined you naked for the past 3 months...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by MissAnn View Post
    Ha, ha, ha! I like it!

Well, I think I am going to have the "talk" with him tomorrow-so he will not be unsuspecting for long. I will keep you posted on if he gets up and sprints out of the restaurant, or attempts to fondle me over dessert.
    And more importantly, where he attempts to fondle you!

Quote Originally Posted by SirWagginston View Post
    And more importantly, where he attempts to fondle you!

If he has a prosthetic hand and he grabs her boob from across the table with it, I want pictures.

"Cyborg mannequin mating rituals"

The Enquirer or the Sun would snap that shit up.

If he has a prosthetic hand and he grabs her boob from across the table with it, I want pictures.

"Cyborg mannequin mating rituals"

The Enquirer or the Sun would snap that shit up.
    Ha! We could be the perfect robo-couple of the future.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    MissAnn - just curious... where are your scars? Also, did you lose sensation? That risk alone would make me rethink it all....
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

My scars are in my inframammary folds, meaning right under my boobs. They are covered by my breasts when I am standing, but you can see them from underneath.

I am still healing, but so far I don't seem to have any lost sensation. Right after surgery my breasts were actually SUPER sensitive. Even fabric brushing against my nipples was uncomfortable. I was pretty freaked out, but it seems to have gone back to normal now. Loss of sensation is a risk though, and it was something that gave me serious pause when deciding if I should get the surgery.

Ok it's not the same but I dated a guy who wears hearing aids and he actually told me during one of our first phones conversations.

He said very casually 'I need you to know something about me...'

I think it's always best to clear the air from the start before being too attached and also as a way to set the roots for open communication...

I've noticed that when one starts confiding the other feels closer and safer in the relationship and also start opening up...
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

CYBORG!

Now that'd be a reaction. But personally I'd find it negative not in terms of feel or appearance, but rather that it hints that the girl is/has been insecure in her appearance and puts a lot of weight on it (yay, a pun).

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    CYBORG!

Now that'd be a reaction. But personally I'd find it negative not in terms of feel or appearance, but rather that it hints that the girl is/has been insecure in her appearance and puts a lot of weight on it (yay, a pun).

It also suggests that she doesn't just want to be a focal point in one sole guy's eyes or unique within her natural state in a group of fellow gals.

Unnecessary window dressing. I'd have more respect for a guy undergoing gender reassignment surgery to attain his inner her-ness than a girl upsizing her milkshakes.

Guys

You need to undestand that being flat chested can make a woman's life miserable. My litlle sister was really annoyed with her A cup (literally as flat chested as a man...). And very self-conscious.

I've heard some men have the opposite problem, they actually develop to much fat in this area and appear to have boobs. Noone will blame them if they attend to this. Or at least they won't be looked upon as vain...

MissAnn, hopefully your guy will not be judgemental about this but rather admire your being proactive about an issue that was bothering you.

I hate it when people keep moaning about something endlessly and never really try to resolve the issue. In your case the option was to either live with it or attend to it. And you did...

Good for you...
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast