+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please help: girlfriend breaks up with me, but still wants to sleep with me

I'm just bumping this thread in hopes of some more feedback...thanks.

In my opinion... you should give her just what she asked for which is space. If she calls wanting to sleep over than say no. Make an excuse, or simply just tell her you'd like to sleep alone. If she really wants to be with you then she'll make a move other than saying she wants to sleep over. But an apology should go with it. Don't tell her how you're feeling yet or ask her how she is because she probably has no idea yet anyway. If you give her and yourself some space then you will both be able to figure out what you truly want. Otherwise if you continue to say yes to her sleeping over then you're allowing her to keep your feelings lingering around when that's probably all she wants right now is to know that she's still wanted. Hopefully that helps...

I think the way you are handling things is mostly good. If you start pressing her to define things when such a short period of time has gone by since the initial space request, you will scare her off. It sounds like she is questioning herself more than she is saying that you are the issue. What I would suggest is just don't be available every time she calls. I know it will be hard because of the way that you feel about her... any time is better than no time... But, if you show her that with or without her you have a life of your own, that will be a much more attractive quality than if it seems as if you are sitting around waiting for her to call.
    Always,
    BelievNLove

Want to Get Your Ex Back?
    http://gr8thanks.makingup.hop.clickbank.net

andreac and BelievNLove thank you both...I agree with both of your replies and they're definitely helpful.

Why do you have to ask her what the deal is? That sounds so passive. How about you talk to her about what you want and need and see if it will work with what she wants and needs. You're not her dildo, you know.
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12