+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i have never had orgasm (kinda)

I had the same problem before, and so have friends of mine.

Now some may disagree with this, but this is backed up by fact, that women tend to need more emotional closeness to get off, in comparison to men. There's lots of women who sleep with men they barely know and all, but lots and lots of women need a strong bond. Spending a lot of quality time could help.

Another possibility is you might not feel as attractive as you'd like to. Id take a long shower, shave up, pamper myself with lotions and powder, do my make up, and wear something i feel attractive in. Definitely tell yourself you are hot, and if you are the only naked woman in the room, he will not find any imperfections with you, lol.

Also, foreplay! He should warm you up a lot beforehand. Ask him to kiss your neck and play with you without touching your genitalia for a long time. Have him work the hot zones, neck, nipples, arms, stomach, thighs. Whenever my boyfriend plays with my breasts and nipples before sex, i get off within the first 5 minutes. Teasing helps a lot. You can have him prod you without penetrating, just to tease you. Generally, dont let him do a single thing to you down there until you are completely saturated. I guarantee that you will achieve climax if you follow this, and BELIEVE YOU CAN. No woman is incapable of having orgasms from sex unless there are mental barriers or improper stimulation. You can have multiples. Don't get discouraged. Build your bond with your partner, enjoy a lot of foreplay, and feel attractive and believe in yourself!

I can get myself off in no time flat. If I'm getting off with a guy, I need to trust him implicitly AND he needs to know what the hell he's doing. My boyfriend knows my body through and through and can tell when I'm about to orgasm without me even saying anything.

But I agree that if I don't feel that connection with someone, forget it. I wouldn't do one-night stands, or random hook-ups anymore for that reason. Orgasms are very personal and I don't want to bother trying if I don't feel the guy has put in the time and the effort.

And yes, tons of foreplay. Guys make a huge huge mistake when they don't put in enough foreplay time, and then wonder why the girl can't get off, or why she's bone dry, or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    I can make my S/O come within 3 minutes. I don't get it?
    nice

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if the female clitoris is like the male nipple. Know what I'm saying?
    hahha

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsey777 View Post
    I had the same problem before, and so have friends of mine.

Now some may disagree with this, but this is backed up by fact, that women tend to need more emotional closeness to get off, in comparison to men. There's lots of women who sleep with men they barely know and all, but lots and lots of women need a strong bond. Spending a lot of quality time could help.

Another possibility is you might not feel as attractive as you'd like to. Id take a long shower, shave up, pamper myself with lotions and powder, do my make up, and wear something i feel attractive in. Definitely tell yourself you are hot, and if you are the only naked woman in the room, he will not find any imperfections with you, lol.

Also, foreplay! He should warm you up a lot beforehand. Ask him to kiss your neck and play with you without touching your genitalia for a long time. Have him work the hot zones, neck, nipples, arms, stomach, thighs. Whenever my boyfriend plays with my breasts and nipples before sex, i get off within the first 5 minutes. Teasing helps a lot. You can have him prod you without penetrating, just to tease you. Generally, dont let him do a single thing to you down there until you are completely saturated. I guarantee that you will achieve climax if you follow this, and BELIEVE YOU CAN. No woman is incapable of having orgasms from sex unless there are mental barriers or improper stimulation. You can have multiples. Don't get discouraged. Build your bond with your partner, enjoy a lot of foreplay, and feel attractive and believe in yourself!

this is something to think about..maybe i need to pamper myself a little more...and i think am the type that needs that bond not just sex done ok..

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    I can get myself off in no time flat. If I'm getting off with a guy, I need to trust him implicitly AND he needs to know what the hell he's doing. My boyfriend knows my body through and through and can tell when I'm about to orgasm without me even saying anything.

But I agree that if I don't feel that connection with someone, forget it. I wouldn't do one-night stands, or random hook-ups anymore for that reason. Orgasms are very personal and I don't want to bother trying if I don't feel the guy has put in the time and the effort.

And yes, tons of foreplay. Guys make a huge huge mistake when they don't put in enough foreplay time, and then wonder why the girl can't get off, or why she's bone dry, or whatever.
    so u'ld say am having meaningless sex?

Quote Originally Posted by bondmaybach230 View Post
    so u'ld say am having meaningless sex?
    Depends on you. How do you feel about the guys you've been intimate with so far?

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    Depends on you. How do you feel about the guys you've been intimate with so far?
    I liked them alot and i was sexually attracted to them...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12