+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i have never had orgasm (kinda)

i have never had orgasm (kinda)

Hi,
    I feel kinda weird saying that but i've never had an orgasm when having sex with a guy. They guys i've been with have tried oral, mixing it up etc but i never break. I try not to think about it when doing it "sex" but i get frustrated every time. The only time i do cum is by myself when am thinkin bout havin sex. I mean is something wrong with me? What can i do? And am just 22...it makes me sad. any advice?

Not to get to personal but have you had a guy lick and lightly suck your clit while rubbing your g-spot with his fingers?...makes my gfs toes curl.

Maybe you should try masturbating with your bf or whoever your seeing...maybe you get stage fright so to speak...if you can't cum with him in the room then you probably need to get some personal counseling to figure out why you have this issue.

Or maybe they just don't know what they are doing...are you sure you give good direction?...I mean every woman is a little different and likes different things.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

I read some women can't orgasm except by themselves. I don't know if it's true, but if it is it, might be the case.

Also, maybe the guys you've been with weren't trying hard enough?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There's nothing wrong with you. Lots of women have trouble orgasming. The key is to talk to your partner and keep trying new things until you get it right. Above all else, focus on enjoying yourself, not on having the orgasm. Throw pressure into the mix and you'll never get off. Relax, have fun, don't be afraid to talk. Assuming your boyfriend's willing to work at satisfying you, it will happen eventually.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    Not to get to personal but have you had a guy lick and lightly suck your clit while rubbing your g-spot with his fingers?...makes my gfs toes curl.

Maybe you should try masturbating with your bf or whoever your seeing...maybe you get stage fright so to speak...if you can't cum with him in the room then you probably need to get some personal counseling to figure out why you have this issue.

Or maybe they just don't know what they are doing...are you sure you give good direction?...I mean every woman is a little different and likes different things.
    @dewilliams2
    - Trust me i've tried/ we have tried that but it doesn't work....personal counseling like? a sex therapist?

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    I read some women can't orgasm except by themselves. I don't know if it's true, but if it is it, might be the case.

Also, maybe the guys you've been with weren't trying hard enough?
    @the_robot
    -i think that's the case that i can only do it myself, i thought the guys i've been with tried hard enough, i don't know what else they would have done.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    There's nothing wrong with you. Lots of women have trouble orgasming. The key is to talk to your partner and keep trying new things until you get it right. Above all else, focus on enjoying yourself, not on having the orgasm. Throw pressure into the mix and you'll never get off. Relax, have fun, don't be afraid to talk. Assuming your boyfriend's willing to work at satisfying you, it will happen eventually.
    @ Gribble
    - thanks but it's really hard and when they guys keep asking me why am not cumin'......i guess i'll just let it go...well atleast i get off by myself lol

Quote Originally Posted by bondmaybach230 View Post
    -i think that's the case that i can only do it myself, i thought the guys i've been with tried hard enough, i don't know what else they would have done.....
    If that's the case I'd say it's some psychological problem, you may want to visit a psychiatrist.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bondmaybach230 View Post
    @dewilliams2
    @ Gribble
    - thanks but it's really hard and when they guys keep asking me why am not cumin'......l
    haha, pestering a girl about whether she's going to cum, is guaranteed to stop a female from cumming. Tell them to stop asking, just tell them the truth, it puts pressure on you and makes it harder to get off in the first place.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In addition to relaxing and not focusing on the orgasm, it would be helpful if you forgot there was a male there all together, and just focused entirely on your own pleasure. It's hard to get in the right frame of mind when you are thinking "is he going to stop? am I taking too long? is it ever going to happen?"

Just tell your partner that once you get going, to NOT stop what he is doing, under any circumstances.

THere will be time for you to reciprocate once you have gotten yours.

And BTW - if a guy was dumb enough to keep asking why I wasn't cumming, I think I would just tell him because he isn't doing it right. That would shut him up.
    Last edited by vashti; 24-05-10 at 10:21 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

It's hard for me to have a orgasm during sex. They have to be doing it really hard or me on top for me to have a orgasm. What you can try is playing with your clit while you're having sex...works for me.

It sounds psychological to be honest. But I'm also honestly going to say most men have no idea what they are doing.

I've been with lots of girls who said they had never orgasmed before me...

I think its a generational difference though. The guys even just a couple years younger than me seem to think girls want to be boned by a sewing machine.
    Sex is a give and take act. If your doing it solo for your own pleasure your not going to make the girl cum.

Led Zeppelin, candles, and slow deep penetration.
    Likewise a nice massage, 20 minutes of foreplay and a nice slow, deep and hard wave action is a sure fire way. This can gradually speed up. As a man its important not to try and delay yourself nor to rush it. Take your time, enjoy the act and let it happen.
    Also, are you doing anything? If your in missionary play with your clit a little bit, same with doggy. Thrust with your hips (if you are enjoying it this will be natural)
    Maybe explain to them where the G spot is so they can think about it and adjust to apply the appropriate pressure with their penis. It depends on size, curvature and width though.

Give them direction.
    Last edited by Cosmo; 25-05-10 at 02:15 AM.

I can cum really easily by myself but with a partner.. I feel something but its not the same feeling. So I dont know if Ive came with a guy or not :/ at least it all feels good and thats whats important

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    It's funny that girls have so much difficulty orgasming
    I know right? I can be one of the Minutemen when I want to be

I can make my S/O come within 3 minutes. I don't get it?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Sometimes I wonder if the female clitoris is like the male nipple. Know what I'm saying?

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if the female clitoris is like the male nipple. Know what I'm saying?
    Hairy?...I've never seen that.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast