+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to win her back from other guy?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It took me about six months to go back. I did keep in touch with my ex when I started dating the other guy, because he was pretty torn up about me leaving. I still cared about him a lot.

Honestly, the guy I broke up with him for ended up being almost something I'd rather not think about. After we got back together we dated for three more years, and I never talked to the 'other' guy again. Didn't ever want to. He was a reminder that I'd hurt someone I cared about (even though he was nice).
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

^^I think that sometimes it can take moving onto another person, for us to realise what we left behind. The grass doesn't always prove to be greener.

So aren't you with this same guy now then? The one you went back too?

see it is possible
    And my ex knows I'm pretty torn up about her leaving... So maybe there is hope for the future

^^I wouldn't sit around and wait of it happening though and because in your case it might not happen. It's best just to continue to live your life and enjoy doing what you like doing ya know. Don't put your life on hold...it's too short.

If it's meant to be, it will be and without you going chasing. She would or will discover in her own time, if you are what she truly wanted.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by manhood View Post
    girl68 is so negative.
    Negative? No, sweetheart I'm not. I think you're a bad person to be going after some one who is in a relationship. That's not negativity it's morals.

Just move on to the next woman and don't look back. There are a lot of other women, and some of them will appreciate you more than she did.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

well that new guy was communicating allready with her about a week before we split up, so thats the real bad person. and I love the girl very much. But i aint going to intefere between them.

Though I probally gonna talk some more to her on msn I think. And yes, im moving on with my life, i even dated an other girl... but did not enjoy it cause im in love with my ex gf.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    So aren't you with this same guy now then? The one you went back too?
    No,,,,we dated for three more years then broke up. That was like 8 years ago now.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But what makes you think your ex is still interested? Usually, whatever issued caused you to break up the first time, just come back with a vengeance the second time. Did some significant issue get resolved during the time you are apart?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

well that new guy was communicating allready with her about a week before we split up, so thats the real bad person. and I love the girl very much. But i aint going to intefere between them.

Though I probally gonna talk some more to her on msn I think. And yes, im moving on with my life, i even dated an other girl... but did not enjoy it cause im in love with my ex gf.
    Your ex-girlfriend participated in contact with this guy willingly. If she felt secure in her relationship with you, she wouldn't have taken off in the first place, right? She sounds like a flake who just wants to bounce from relationship to relationship because she can't stand to be alone. Really picked a winner there, dude.

Well if you want to keep moving forward, cut off all contact with her and stop keeping tabs on her. Of course you are going to stay in love with her and not want to give yourself to somebody else if you keep talking and keep checking up on her. I know you want her back but there is really not much you can do, she is going to have to want you back as well. Currently she doesn't.

Why do you want her back in the first place? Are you idolizing who she was? Do you even know if she is the same person today that you were in love with before? It's a fantasy. It's not real.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Trust me, it wont work. But if you keep insisting, she will soon hook up when she falls out with this new guy, for a while before she finds another. You are entitled to find somebody better who respects you.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    ^^You will be lucky.

Once we leave a guy, it's rare we look back.
    Spot on. I think this needs to be emphasized more.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    I left her alone for 5 months allready And she was badly influenced by her sister.

I'm asking for experiences from other people who were in the same situation.. And If you name it stealing, I'm just stealing back then
    Yeah, I was treated as a doormat... I mean a rebound guy once. Never tried to ask her back. I wouldn't know when she'll just wipe her feet on me again... I mean be her rebound guy again.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

i'd say you're in with a chance, just ask her to marry you. women seem to want that more than anything. there is nothing morally wrong with pursuing her, it just may not work is all.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12