+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She wants me back?

She wants me back?

My other thread got ninja'd and I dont feel like I got any real advice aside from shh! and Cain. I really am confused here is the majority of where i am at.

"Well she called me last night and left a voicemail begging for me back, then continued to call. On the twenty-seventh time she called I answered.

I wasnt rude but I was blunt and told her that i did not know and if we did get back together it would be because she found some extoardinary way to prove to me she was sorry, took action and stopped just talking because her words were meaningless by now. She said she would, but she had to know if it would work. I assured her that if she was able to prove it to me that it would work, and told her I cant tell her more than that because for 2 month i chased her never sure if anything I was doing would work but I did it anyway.

I am very uneasy about this situation is that how getting back together always feels?"

Do i continue to ignore her again untill I see some action, or do I call her and see if any progress has been made. I feel like If I call her she has got me back on the leash. Do I answer if she calls, can someone help me out with this. I do want to make things work out again, but I dont know how to go about this... ugh

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t6C95kG5Mw&feature=related"]YouTube - dance hall crashers he wants me back[/ame]
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Don't call her. Let her continue to work on herself. After leaving you for another guy, if you do decide to get back with her, it should be only after the trust has been rebuilt and that shouldn't happen for a while.
    I don't chase, I replace.