+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting Girlfriend Back, help!!

Think you should take the advise of the sister...
    Some like a challenge.
    Let her come to you, give off the impression you're ok with the break up, be less available.
    But like some have said already, namely Tomothy and csm, just becareful, I would jsut avoid her completely and if she cared about ya, she'd come to you.

Well, i finally spoke to her and met with her and gave her a letter with all my feelings and this letter has started to help me get over her,now that i now know that she knows how i feel (a month after the breakup) and i have in a sense "put the ball in her hands"(or something like that) meaning that she knows how i truelly feel and i know i cant do anything more, if she comes back she comes back, but i will now continue my life and try not to look back

I'm almost in the same situation. You know what "you" want, the problem is she doesn't know what she wants. She needs to know exactly how you feel about her, and then let her decide. She needs a little push, and standing by and waiting for her to do something isn't good. You need to contact her first, and let her know. Who knows she might feel the same way but feels bad for how she ended it before and doesn't know how you would react to her telling you that she made a mistake. Good luck brother

Quote Originally Posted by ibby
    I'm almost in the same situation. You know what "you" want, the problem is she doesn't know what she wants. She needs to know exactly how you feel about her, and then let her decide. She needs a little push, and standing by and waiting for her to do something isn't good. You need to contact her first, and let her know. Who knows she might feel the same way but feels bad for how she ended it before and doesn't know how you would react to her telling you that she made a mistake. Good luck brother
    I did recently talk to her, i asked her to promise me that she would read the letter i wrote(with all my feelings in the past month for her, etc...)I met her in a parking lot gave her the letter and a hug and thanked her for talking the letter, and since have begun to feel better, because i know she nows exactly how i feel about everything, so i know i have done everything i could, so if she comes back she comes back, but i am getting on with my life.

Quote Originally Posted by nfgfan
    I did recently talk to her, i asked her to promise me that she would read the letter i wrote(with all my feelings in the past month for her, etc...)I met her in a parking lot gave her the letter and a hug and thanked her for talking the letter, and since have begun to feel better, because i know she nows exactly how i feel about everything, so i know i have done everything i could, so if she comes back she comes back, but i am getting on with my life.
    Then it's in her hands now. You laid it out for her to play it out. Good luck..

Edit: oops, didnt see the second page here. But yeah, you seem to have taken my advice before I gave it

Well like menace said, the best thing you can probably do for yourself is talk to her. Obviously its tearing you up not to talk to her, so why do that? The most important thing in any relationship is to be true to yourself and your feelings, and let them be known. My girlfriend and I are 19, and yeah, I know we aren't fully mature and haven't fully figured out who we are and what we want.

I think that you should be friends with her if she is okay with that, but be truthful about it, tell her that you still care for her and don't pretend that you just want to be friends if you don't. Otherwise you will just end up having more arguments and trust problems.

kronos51 I appriecete the reply but i have since started a new thread on here with more of an update on the situation, called "should i contact her" or here is the link:
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/t4473-should-i-contact-her-or-not.html[/url]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12