+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    To be fair, every guy has this capability - and I'm convinced part of every girl does too. It's whether we choose to shut off the emotions or not.
    I've never been able to do this. To close myself emotionally, means that I could have sex with all and sundy...even ugerly guys I wasn't attracted too. I couldn't do it. I need to feel emotionally connected or at least be attracted to him.

I've never had sex with any guy who didn't mean anything to me.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 10-07-10 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Sex for a guy has absolutely no emotional qualities. It's pure sexual enjoyment. In fact, we men are usually irritated by our strong hormones, like flies buzzing around our heads. Sex is just the scratch to the itch that relieves us from our frustration. Afterward, we have a clear mind and usually focus back on our priorities. There is absolutely no emotional engagement - we don't think about how much we love you, or how we want to spend the rest of our lives with you - just how big and round your ass is and how we'd love to bang you like an animal. In fact, there's not much thinking at all.
    A guy usually gets attached long before having sex, if at all.
    I dont even know what to think about this.... ?! Especially the part about the big, round ass.... haha..

Everyone is obviously different. Many men can have sex for pleasure without emotional attachment. Hence so many men visit prostitutes. Some women can of course turn off the emotional button also. Prostitutes can do that.
    I can't have sex with a woman without being in love with her FIRST. My heart and penis are connected. I expect the woman I am with to have the same ideals.

Yeah, I think everyone is capeable of having sex without emotional connection, but most would probably consider it undesirable. Sex is so much better when you're in love.

My bf says he couldn't imagine having really dirty, kinky sex with someone he wasn't in love with, because it'd make him feel guilty afterwards.

I think both sexes are capable of it, but there's more 'reasons' for a man to behave that way.
    It's more 'acceptable'. It's even encouraged in some social situations.
    We're men. Whether we are 'programed' by society, or whether it's a biological thing, we're programed to have sex.
    We're also trained to reserve our emotions. Men, historically, have been expected to function regardless of what may be effecting them.

Even though, I would tend to think that men can become emotionally attached, it is an intimate act regardless of how emotional you are. It's still dependent on whether or not the guys just a man whore or not.

It can happen, but it doesn't have to happen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12