+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I cant get laid!!

Sounds like he's in some sort of funk. I would think something like a BJ would be nice and help take his mind off things... I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Why is it funny? I'm being serious, i have this hot, sexy, gorgeous guy that i cant get into bed lately. Im not laughing
    Your desperation and the teddy comment made me laugh.. It's just not typical for me to hear those things from a female, I haven't even seen guys with such a need haha

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He is out with friends tonight as its his bday, he just text to see if it was still ok for him to come here afterwards...though im not holding out much hope for any action!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

He is out with friends tonight as its his bday, he just text to see if it was still ok for him to come here afterwards...though im not holding out much hope for any action!
    It's his birthday, he should get a present you can enjoy haha

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    how many times a week you doing it? Personally I find sex every day gets a bit mundane. I like to have a day or two in between to let the horniness build up
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well we were having a good looong session about 3 times a week(more or less whenever we got the chance), he was horny as fcuk and couldnt get enough of me (and me him) then its like someone flicked the horny switch off totally.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Well we were having a good looong session about 3 times a week(more or less whenever we got the chance), he was horny as fcuk and couldnt get enough of me (and me him) then its like someone flicked the horny switch off totally.
    You broke him!

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    so how long's it been?
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Hmm... Charlie has a good point. My boyfriend would tease me sometimes, and then back off right as I was about to jump him. I used to get upset when all he wanted to do was play a little bit, but now I actually want that. I like that tense build between sexual release.

But it sounds like you've gone without it for a bit too long for your taste even, right?

Perhaps he's at the point where he feels too pressured to want to get it on? But I dunno what he expects when all he's giving you is the "I'm tired" excuse. That'll only hold out for so long before he needs to start coming out with it. In more ways than one!

Maybe he caught an STD from somebody else and didn't want you to catch it or even know about it.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    <i think> 10 days.

Yeh, i dont just jump him, i like teasing and playing etc and i really havent pressured him since..ive just gone in with kissing and, well ...seducing him but he's just like "babe, im really tired" I dont make a big deal out of it, cause its not really, but it is and will be if it carries on without and explanation.

Sometimes I go in sort of cycles (as I'm sure others do) where I am so horny for like a month straight and I can have sex like 3-4 times a day if I can find time...then I'll go like a month where once a week is all I really have the energy or desire for.

I can't imagine turning down a bj though...even if I had just climed a frickin mountain carrying a horse after running a marathon in 120 degree heat...who doesn't like a bj regardless how tired they are? I got two yesterday plus sex...I'm exhausted today though because we were up until like 4 a.m. and we both had to be up at 6 for work...sorry qwerty...don't mean to rub it in...I just didn't have a sex life for like 6 weeks and over the past month or so its picked up and I feel like bragging.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well I thought my luck was in last night...he sent some texts while he was out insinuating he was in the mood...I shouldve known better- what with his history when drunk! He just fell asleep and snored like a fcuking train. Then i woke this morning to him throwing up in the toilet. Oh well, I'll let this one go seeing as it was his birthday.

How long have you been with him?

I would not be a happy bunny either

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ermmmm, i dont actually know!!! lol, i think a couple/3 months something like that- definately not long enough to be the 'normal' period of less sex...its just annoying that we went from a night of intensity to the next day nothing at all...i keep thinking maybe i did something embarassing during sex that put him off lol but im pretty sure i didnt!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast