+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: When I was a kid...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hated being a kid. I'd rather be old and wrinkly than to go back again.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

When I was a kid I was popular at school. Then we moved and I became a nobody. Had to start from scratch, be a loner for awhile, get into fights, find new friends and eventually create a whole new circle. Then repeat the same process again after the school was finished. I suppose I've learnt a bit on my way there, but my formative years could've been better. If I had to measure my progress on a chart, then there'd be a crash in the early 90s followed by a slow, but steady trend up.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When I was a kid I desperately wanted to experience statutory rape.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

^^^LOL. I never thought of it that way, but I guess I did too.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

When I was a kid I would fill water balloons up and bomb the driveway whenever the temperature was below freezing. I did anything I could to spare myself the physical and mental abuse by the bastards at school.

i had a weekly bashing at school (for being christian in a muslim country) and one every two days from dad via a belt (i deserved those, i was and probably still am an asshole), to be honest after a while you dont mind too much, if humans can do one thing, its adapt, you learn to try and make sure the belt hit you in the forehead or better yet in the back of the head, and the kids at school, well i got some plastic knuckle dusters one day from the local toy store (yeah i know, this was the middle east though) and layed out of the one of the big guys, you would think they would leave me alone after that, but it didnt actually work out that way, if anything they went harder, just to make sure i wouldnt come back

then there was the war, rehab, 4 different high schools and a short stint in juve, regardless if i could go back i wouldnt change a thing, all the above is fuel, at the end of the day i was blessed i had loving parents, a functioning body, roof over my head and food in my belly

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    When I was a kid I desperately wanted to experience statutory rape.
    When I was a kid, I did experience statutory rape. I was 15, she was 14 lol. Technically, I could have been tried for that.
    Also, when I was a kid, I wanted to **** my hot, 24 year old, 8th grade teacher from Finland. That was the highlight of my elementary education.

Also, when I was a kid, not only did I pick my nose, but I ate my boogers, too.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    When I was a kid.. my dad used to beat the living daylights out of me.

Now that I'm older I still can't look him in the eye with a grain of dignity or respect. What kind of a low life loser beats a defenseless child.
    same here. i used to be beaten by both parents. however i don't hold any grudges.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

When I was a kid my fifth grade teacher used to wear mini skirts and put one leg up on an empty chair while teaching and rub it. Up and down, down and up. She was like 21, short, and weighed like 100 lbs. Pure hotness. I think every boy in that class took in every second of her doing that and thought about it as they beat off later. I know I did.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    When I was a kid my fifth grade teacher used to wear mini skirts and put one leg up on an empty chair while teaching and rub it. Up and down, down and up. She was like 21, short, and weighed like 100 lbs. Pure hotness. I think every boy in that class took in every second of her doing that and thought about it as they beat off later. I know I did.
    are you relaying to us one of your fantasies?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

I guess I am. That really did happen (if you're insinuating that it is only a fantasy). I'm not sure if she did it as a comfort thing or if it was just a nervous motion, but you bet your ass I fantasized about doing her.

I ****ed a teacher, lol. It was hott. Two Ts.

But yeah, that hot, blonde Finnish teacher was a goddess. She always looked very sexy in a professional way. I did catch an upskirt glance at her once, she was wearing silk white panties

10 characters

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by returnofthezro View Post
    i had a weekly bashing at school (for being christian in a muslim country) and one every two days from dad via a belt (i deserved those, i was and probably still am an asshole), to be honest after a while you dont mind too much, if humans can do one thing, its adapt, you learn to try and make sure the belt hit you in the forehead or better yet in the back of the head, and the kids at school, well i got some plastic knuckle dusters one day from the local toy store (yeah i know, this was the middle east though) and layed out of the one of the big guys, you would think they would leave me alone after that, but it didnt actually work out that way, if anything they went harder, just to make sure i wouldnt come back

then there was the war, rehab, 4 different high schools and a short stint in juve, regardless if i could go back i wouldnt change a thing, all the above is fuel, at the end of the day i was blessed i had loving parents, a functioning body, roof over my head and food in my belly
    Oh my god, your post makes me sad. I grew up in a rough environment, but your sounds even worse.

Which war did you experience? Are you Lebanese? Iraqi?
    Last edited by vashti; 16-10-10 at 09:51 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

^^^Someone ban this spamming bastard please. Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast