+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Talk about sex life?

i talk to my sister, who is my bestfriend. i don't go into things like how big my man is or anything like that. frankly that's not her business. but i will talk about most things, like what i have or have not done. i have a few more friends that i feel quite comfortable talking about it too, also.

only when something really funny or odd occurs & it makes a good story and then only to a select few.

Quote Originally Posted by cbee
    only when something really funny or odd occurs & it makes a good story and then only to a select few.

Ditto- only I'll admit I also say if the guy does something truly awesome and/or awful. When I 1st started having sex - I was a lot more likely to compare notes w/pals. Now- it takes a remarlable event to make me remark on the event.
    It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true.
    --Henry Kissinger

ya'll are funny. you're in a forum called "sex talk" and you're trying to say you don't talk about your sex life!lol

omfg i had the mose incredible nite last nite it was so awsome !!!! unforgettable. and it felt so dam good!!!!! lol

HELL YEA i do...to my best friend cuz its typically so frickin amazing i cant get the dumb ass smile off my face!
    I'm tired of trying to find happiness through lies and self-medicating. If you need me, I'll be at the bar ~ Arrested Development

me and my best friend are like that too princess. even if i try to keep something from her all she has to do is ask and she will she the look on my face. she knows when i'm hiding something. then i'll just break down and laugh and smile uncontrollably and have to tell her. so i've learn just to share, cuz she's gonna get it out of me anyways!

its amazing sometimes abercrombqt....and sometimes that damn smile you just cant wipe off to save your soul! I miss the great sex with my x...but since he was frickin married (he did not tell me) i have to just let it go and hopefully someone will come along to put that big smile back on my face *sigh* hopefully.
    I'm tired of trying to find happiness through lies and self-medicating. If you need me, I'll be at the bar ~ Arrested Development

there will be someone else.... there always is. just be patient and son enough you'll be trying to hide smiles from ur best friend again. (but failing miserably!)

awwww .... thanks Abercrombqt

anytime my dear!

In my experience with people and dumb smiles, nobody around here must get laid! :o
    The only way to guaruntee a 100% rejection rate is never to ask at all.

hey i get laid all the time! thank you very much. often many times a night, day what have you!

I meant where I live
    The only way to guaruntee a 100% rejection rate is never to ask at all.

oh.....ok!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast