+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Talk about sex life?

sunny72 Guest

Talk about sex life?

Do you talk about details of your sex life with anybody else than your partner?

umm i talk to my best friend about my sex life at times....sometimes when we watch talk sex with whats her name agian sue johnson...and well sometimes when i may post something on here and share wtih all the forumers. I dont talk to my parents, sometimes my mom might bring something up but i nip that in bud quickly! oH wait i definatley talk about my sex life with my co worker, shes a newly wed so we go on for hours sometimes. so yeah now that i have written all of this yes i do, but right now i have NO SEX LIFE!

I think it only comes out when I'm talking on here.
    Although, same as blue, my mom asks questions too, which drive me up the wall.
    I basically keep my mouth shut, but she always know's when I've actually had sex because I'm all happy. lmao!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

i talk to my girlfriends all the time about our sex lives. most of us are married or are in serious relationships and we joke around all the time about how good we are at giving head, etc. i have a great group of friends and we are all open with each other about that kind of thing. sex is fun!

i talk to my best friend about my sex life, but we don't go that far into details. i tell my sister even more, but still not everything. like blue, i tell the most to the younger women i work with. i dunno y. there are four of us, and we tell each other everything. come to think of it, most of the time i think we are talking about sex or something dirty in general.

I talk to a few of my most trusted friends about it.

Good friends. That's about it.

I would talk to close friends only but I wouldnt give them all the details...My friend would happily tell anybody every little detail about her sex life...I feel sorry for her boyfriend because everyone she speaks to knows EVERYTHING about him...
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

I generally talk about anything intimate with my partner first. Sometimes I'll talk to a gal pal if I have any questions or concerns that I don't think I need to involve my boyfriend with but I generally tell him everything eventually. We have a very open relationship, thankfully. :-)

"We can live like Jack and Sally if we want.
    Where you can always find me
    And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
    And in the night we'll wish this never ends
    We'll wish this never ends..."

yes...simply...yes
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

i had a friend that would talk about every detail of her sex life all the time. it seemed like she had something to prove always talking about how her boyfriend didn't stop until she came and they had sex on the table and everyday it was a different story. sad thing was everyone hated her boyfriend, he hit on all of her girlfriends, and we had to listen to how great he was all the time.

sunny72 Guest
    I'm really surprised. I didn't think that so many people discuss with their friends what's happening under their sheets. Isn't it enough to share these things with your partner?

I'm inclined to agree, sunny72. If it were myself, the details of my private life (and that of my partner's) would stay private, without exception.

well, judging how conservative my country is, it is IMPOSSIBLE to talk about it to friends. Come on, my friend will just say "ewwwww!" and that is just touching his body like the tummy.

put it this way. If i talk to:

my parents = "U WAT?! and U WAT?! that's it! in u go into the juvenial jail!"
    my friends = "omg....how could u?? if i were u i wouldnt do that. U know how important it is? u should not do it until u are 30 or until u are married -bla bla bla bla bla bla-"
    my grandma = *faints*

I never talked about it around others, although when we were together, we would often joke about stuff when we where in the same room.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast