+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any point in having a relationship at a relatively young age?

Quote Originally Posted by iHEARTu View Post
    Okay. Well I hope this is not hurtful but it sounds like you've never really loved anyone before. Relationships take on new meaning when you get into college? What the hell? If you LOVE the person- then the relationship should have been meaningful from a long time ago. I'm younger than you and I can see that you ARE missing something.

It sounds like you don't know what you want. You say you get with girls but it's unlikely that you'll get to sleep with her. Then you say that if she does sleep with you- she's a slut. Well, if you like this girl you have a crush on enough why not go out with her? If she doesn't sleep with you- there's no point, right? But if she does- then she's just a slut, right?

I don't think you're ready for a relationship. Not now and certainly not soon. Know what you want and what you're looking for before even thinking about starting a relationship.
    Maybe you're right, though I didn't really generalize about the slut part.

She's recently went through a breakup and doesn't want me to be just another rebound. Problem is, knowing her, she'll never feel ready enough to start something with me, so I might as well just live through these few months as well as I can, get to college and start over.

You're a girl, the word 'love' would sound more believable from your mouth.

You are never to young to start learning the art of loving another person.
    Just dont let it run your life. Have fun. The more you date and learn about yourself and others the better off you will be when you find the right person.

You are better living this age to it's fullest without the compromises,responsabilities and worries of relationships.Date girls,don't be in a hurry to love them.
    Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    Franklin P. Jones

My hope died long time ago.

I started dating at 13. 18 is nowhere too young to begin - and if you don't get to sleep with a girl at first at least you'll get to improve your seduction techniques.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12