View Poll Results: What was the circumstance in which it happened?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Birth control but no condom

4 50.00%
  • Condom but no Birth Control

0 0%
  • Condom and Birth control

1 12.50%
  • No protection at all

3 37.50%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Accidental pregnancy poll

sfalexi >> well, yeah. Thx baby ^^

dunno, mite not want to have sex instead. Dun really wanna use condom n if i take pills, im afraid that it might affect my later pregnency.

i use a shit lot (i love my english) of birth controll besides condoms i simply dont like using them
    so if im not going to use them then **** the whole pulling out method i rather real the cum in me anyway
    but hun if ur honestly worried about getting pregnet then make sure he knows what he is doing
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

I take the pill, it's so much easier and besides, how can your parents find out about whether you've lose your virginity or not? It's not like they're going to examen you mate!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    luckily, i haven't gotten anyone pregnant...yet.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Yea accident at 18. BUT everything happens for a reason. I was ignorant and didnt think it could happen to me. Uh yea right! So having a child at 18 changed my life forever. But for those who think theyre the exception to the rule, youre kidding yourself. NOTHING will prevent a pregnancy other than abstinence. ALWAYS use a condom with your partner EVEN if youre a couple you DONT know. Especially young people involved sexually, which I dont condone. People have other things they need and should be worried about rather than feeling a damn penis. Belive me 5 minutes of sex isnt worth your life, let alone an unwanted pregnancy.

As a senior in high school the last thing I wouldve wanted was a child, hell I didnt even get to go to my graduation being 8 months pregnant. Too damn big and sick. I wouldnt trade my son for anything right now(oh wait he's 15 I might) j/k...but in all honesty, the best thing people can do is educate themselves, and the pullout method is NOT a method its stupidity. When you want to have sex with someone unprotected ask yourself this..."is this person I want to have a child with?"
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

skye >> well.....i have to get medical check up every month and i do not want them to find out

n yes, they mite find out

*shivers*

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    everyone always thinks that it could never happen to them squirt. which is why i never use rubbers and i take a lot of drugs. well this was back in the days, however i don't get into relationships now days, so i don't need rubbers. i just don't get any.

as far as looking back though, i think that i've had a lot of close encounters. one too many to be precise. i've seen a lot of my friends go through abortions or have babies, and i feel that i'm not ready for all that. however, after a couple of times when you think your gf is pregnant, you tend to wise up.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12