View Poll Results: What was the circumstance in which it happened?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Birth control but no condom

4 50.00%
  • Condom but no Birth Control

0 0%
  • Condom and Birth control

1 12.50%
  • No protection at all

3 37.50%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accidental pregnancy poll

Accidental pregnancy poll

Today’s poll is for anyone that has accidentally gotten pregnant or accidentally gotten their partner pregnant..

Also if anyone knows someone that has had an accidental pregnancy and knows the circumstance in which it happened, then you may also take the poll. Just add a message how you know them and what the circumstance was.

this is not a question from experience but just curiosity.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

yes when i was 15 years old i became pregnant with my now ex hubby, i was on birth control and we did not use condoms, i am not that 1% that becomes pregnant on bc, i was not taking it consistenatly....im so glad that now we have the patch! i really like the patch its easy or the shot.

ugh.......
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

ugh what? u dont believe in birth control do you?

i believe in it of course i do im using a shit loud of it right now..i just dont use condoms...for sexual reasons not for moral reasons
    i said ugh becouse i didant want explain my past all over again
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

oh ok no need to explain i know...the past is the past
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

well.....my birth control is the weirdest of all

he would penetrate me and hump me. Befor he come, (he will feel it coming) he removes out of the hole and i will suck it. Semens come out but i will swollow it. then when the penis is clean, in my hole it goes again

and repeat all the above XP

yes, insane

oh booy you do know that that isnt a very effective way of birth control right?
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

That's well safe!!!! I wouldn't mind that! LOL!

It's not insane at all!

Ah the old pull out LOL That's not reliable AT ALL That's how my cousin "accidently" got preggers at 15 (I'm using quotations there b/c pulling out is so unreliable I consider it more unplanned than accidental) My BF and I are a condom couple I get really sick w/any type of hormonal BC (pills shot etc..)
    It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true.
    --Henry Kissinger

well.....my birth control is the weirdest of all

he would penetrate me and hump me. Befor he come, (he will feel it coming) he removes out of the hole and i will suck it. Semens come out but i will swollow it. then when the penis is clean, in my hole it goes again

and repeat all the above XP

yes, insane
    Thats the Withdrawal Method. Its acutally 80% effective if he know's what he's doing.
    I almost became pregnant from that method. So, now I'm on the pill.

Heres more information on the withdrawal method from the planned parent hood website.
    Check the site out at : [URL=http://www.plannedparenthood.org/]Click Me[/URL]

WITHDRAWAL
    A man who performs withdrawal will pull his penis out of the vagina before he ejaculates.

HOW WITHDRAWAL WORKS
    Pregnancy cannot happen if sperm is kept out of the vagina.

HOW WELL WITHDRAWAL WORKS
    Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, 27 will become pregnant during the first year of typical use. Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, four will become pregnant during the first year of perfect use.

Pre-ejaculate can contain enough sperm to cause pregnancy. Pregnancy is also possible if semen or pre-ejaculate is spilled on the vulva.

Withdrawal offers no protection against sexually transmitted infections. Latex or female condoms can reduce the risk of infection.

ADVANTAGES OF WITHDRAWAL
    Withdrawal can be used to prevent pregnancy when no other method is available.

WHO CAN USE WITHDRAWAL
    Couples who have established great self-control, experience, and trust may use withdrawal if necessary. The men who use withdrawal must be able to know when they are reaching ejaculatory inevitability — the point in sexual excitement when ejaculation can no longer be stopped or postponed.

HOW WITHDRAWAL IS USED
    The man withdraws his penis from the vagina before or when he feels he has reached the point when ejaculation can no longer be stopped or postponed. He ejaculates outside the vagina, being careful that semen does not spill onto his partner’s vulva.

POSSIBLE DISADVANTAGES OF WITHDRAWAL

requires great self-control, experience, and trust
    not for men who ejaculate prematurely
    not for men who don’t know when to pull out
    not recommended for sexually inexperienced men
    not recommended for teens
    Updated March 2004.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

hahahahahahahaha

well, not that safe i know. But hey, i would not want him to wear a condom and stuck it totally in. I still wanna keep that "skin" i have. I have medical check up each month. If my parents find out i am SOOOOO dead

next is, it works both ways. I can't suck him to get him cum. So i just have to let him **** me to cum. He get the ****ing n i get the sucking. Good both ways XPXP

in additional of that, my period is VERY accurate. So, i count the days. But mostly is the week after my last period and the week before my period.

done!

fawn >> u know wat? my bf is actually :

- have no experience as i am his first gf
    - is never experienced at all. VERY in experienced men
    - a teenager

soo.............how now?

Well Kanzaki, we spelled it out for you. If you choose to keep using this method, so be it. But do me a favor and don't come back in HERE flipping out if you do end up getting pregnant. Cause we warned you.

Rod Steele

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast