+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: girlfriend flirting expliciatly on facebook, guy lives 5 mins from her...

It doesn't matter how long you've been with her. She's hurting you. She doesn't care. She knows she's been found out. She doesn't care. Do you think she's giving a damn that she's been with you for 11 years!!! Not from the frigging way she's acting she's not!

Obviously you're a great guy. Hell, you're even giving her a chance to explain herself and redeem herself through it all. But she's obviously not appreciating you, the chance she has to be honest with you, or the fact that all the years you've had together will go down the pan cos of a facebook guy!!!

If I were you- and right now I really wish I was you- I'd tell her to go meet her facebook guy. I'd tell her that you know she was gonna meet him, and every single other thing you know about this. And I'd tell her not to expect you to be here for her when she gets back, not matter how it turns out. Because what she is doing is utterly disgraceful and she has no excuse for it.

She seems pretty crafty and guiltless to have decided to flirt and meet with some stranger on facebook and not have you catch on about it. You have to end it, because she doesn't deserve your trust, and that is one of the most important things about a relationship.

P.S. Damn facebook as well. And of course she's making excuses and is upset and defensive. She's been caught trying to get the cream from more than one bowl. You forgive her now, she might just play on that guilt any time you accuse her, while sneaking off, telling you she's got a headache and going to bed early, and doing her dirty deeds. Argh I can't describe how sick she makes me feel at her actions. You SERIOUSLY don't deserve this sort of bs.
    Last edited by Charisma; 17-12-10 at 09:27 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12