+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gents: my girlfriend is secretly dating others. What would you do?

I'd continue stalking her and cry myself to sleep every night, waiting until the day she breaks up with me to be with another man.

Yep, you guys are right. It's time I pull my head out of my ass. I'm going to dump her this weekend.

BTW: For those of you who think you're better than everyone else, go **** yourself. Your shit stinks too. Even if a guy is asking a question to which there is an obvious answer, you don't have to be a dink about it. I'm not worthy of your reply? Are you kidding me? "Hey man, grow a pair of balls already. I question your intelligence." That's brilliant man! Thanks for breaking it down for me. You should have your own talk show with a midget and a bunch of bouncers so you can help everyone solve their relationship problems.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I'd continue stalking her and cry myself to sleep every night, waiting until the day she breaks up with me to be with another man.
    LOL! That is pretty much it......

Quote Originally Posted by maxplank View Post
    Yep, you guys are right. It's time I pull my head out of my ass. I'm going to dump her this weekend.

BTW: For those of you who think you're better than everyone else, go **** yourself. Your shit stinks too. Even if a guy is asking a question to which there is an obvious answer, you don't have to be a dink about it. I'm not worthy of your reply? Are you kidding me? "Hey man, grow a pair of balls already. I question your intelligence." That's brilliant man! Thanks for breaking it down for me. You should have your own talk show with a midget and a bunch of bouncers so you can help everyone solve their relationship problems.
    Good it worked! The kick to the nuts does everybody some good.......it's a method a lot of us use....how else are we going to help wake you the f uck up and smell the burnt coffee!

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Good it worked! The kick to the nuts does everybody some good.......it's a method a lot of us use....how else are we going to help wake you the f uck up and smell the burnt coffee!
    He'll thank us later.......

Drop the girl like a bad habit. Come on man, at this point, use your head, not your heart. It hurts, but it'll be even worse if you don't end it. I have a shovel if you need one.
    Same song and dance.
    "Whats the weather like kid?" --- "Its always sunny in Hell."

Third date! Can't stop fate. Its time to take this thing we got to the next level.
    Ya'know SPEND ALL OF OUR WAKING HOURS TOGETHER!!!!
    SURPRISE showed up at your job again! I was thinkin' I wanna be everything to you.

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    1: Snooping is wrong and addictve, don't go down that path!
    2: She's cheating on you, clearly. She isn't interested in you, she's just with you till she finds someone else. Why would you even think of tolerating that?
    3: Having invested a lot of time is one of the worst reasons to keep a relationship going. You have invested a lot of time in something hopeless. Why waste more time on that?

Break up with her.

Please explain how calling you out on your cowardly actions means they all feel they are better than everyone else?
    We've all been there dude. You can't even approach her face to face like a man, instead you are dragging your ass around with your tail
    between your legs coming here for advice on what to do when it is clear what you should do.

I think your continued presence is far more amusing than a midget hosting talk show with a bunch of bouncers.

Dude we are trying to give you advice to better yourself.

The only reason I'm calling you out is so that you can pull your head out of your ass.

I'm glad I had someone there when I had my head up my own ass.

Who knows, maybe I do have a show with a midget and a bunch of bouncers, yet I cant help anyone because they are always too wrapped up in themselves to see any other point.
    Maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I do not know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12