+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Revenge ideas please for boyfriend secretly texting his Ex!

Revenge ideas please for boyfriend secretly texting his Ex!

Ok, So I recently posted this 2 weeks ago, about my boyfriend secretly texting his ex:

HTML Code:
    "]My boyfriend has been secretly texting an ex girlfriend (from 30 years ago). It has been going on for about a year - each time I catch him out he says he is only doing it to be polite, he doesn't even like her. He says he tells her to leave him alone, then she usually sends an angry text saying 'Right that's it, I'll be out of your life for good', only for them to start texting again a few days or weeks later. 

She has told him how she still loves him, doesn't love her husband, how I am a f**king bitch etc etc - it hurts that he still wants her to be in his life.

He is very secretive about his phone, deleting all messages regularly. He lies to me, saying she hasn't been in touch, but when I go through his phone (wrong maybe - I know) I can see from the text log that they text eachother every few days.

I even texted her and asked her intentions, told her it was making us both ill (I am on anti depressants) and asked if her husband knew about it. She replied that she didn't realise I had become a girlfriend and I should have know what I was getting myself into.

It is the secrets and lies that I can't bear
    Basically we had a long chat and I told him how much it was hurting me and he said he would stop.

BUT.....It's still going on, I found out last night.
    I even texted her, she said it was "his fault, in his moments of weakness, not surprising seeing as they've known eachother so long"

So, the only way I think I will feel better is by getting my sweet revenge!!!!

Any ideas please? (Even if I don't do anything, it's fun and it makes me feel better!)

xx

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not sure how to help you. Sorry.

Maybe you can help me. How do I get revenge against a crazy bitch who invades my privacy by reading personal messages on my phone?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Murder his ex and find a way to leave his prints & DNA at the crime scene

Why not be an ADULT & ask him why he's still texting her?

OR

You can leave it alone, if he's not telling her he wants to be with her etc., just friendly banter why worry so much to the point where you snoop in his phone?

Would he do that to you?

I dont thin krevenge is going to help the situation. It's certainly not going to make your boyfriend chose you. You need to dump him and leave him alone. Walk away completely. Ignore his phone calls. He won't have you. He wont have her because she is in a marriage. I think that is the best way to hurt him and heal yourself. Go meet someone else. Forget about revenge to him. I believe if you totally put him out of your mind, forget about him as if what you had was meaningless, that is the best revenge you could have. No revenge at all because he isn't even worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovable View Post
    Why not be an ADULT & ask him why he's still texting her?

OR

You can leave it alone, if he's not telling her he wants to be with her etc., just friendly banter why worry so much to the point where you snoop in his phone?

Would he do that to you?
    I have spoken to him.
    He says he has stopped doing it (which he hasn't) He showed me his phone last night to prove it but had forgotten to delete a message he had sent her which said "I'm thinking about you too x"

I wouldn't actually take revenge.... !!!

It's been going on for about a year and it hurts so much. Secrets and lies.
    Revenge was only a light hearted wishful thinking moment!

Quote Originally Posted by YouAreBeautiful View Post
    I dont thin krevenge is going to help the situation. It's certainly not going to make your boyfriend chose you. You need to dump him and leave him alone. Walk away completely. Ignore his phone calls. He won't have you. He wont have her because she is in a marriage. I think that is the best way to hurt him and heal yourself. Go meet someone else. Forget about revenge to him. I believe if you totally put him out of your mind, forget about him as if what you had was meaningless, that is the best revenge you could have. No revenge at all because he isn't even worthy.
    I agree. Living well is the best revenge.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Do you know, it's not him I want revenge on. It's her

Best revenge idea e.v.e.r.!

Tell him "it's over", then block his calls. Completely ignore him and find a better guy.

-PP

edit: Sorry, didn't read your last post!

Quote Originally Posted by confused claire View Post
    Tell her husband what's going on.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Revenge just shows that you still care for him. . . apathy and indifference, cut him out of your life . . . show him that you're better off without him
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

I have spoken to him.
    He says he has stopped doing it (which he hasn't) He showed me his phone last night to prove it but had forgotten to delete a message he had sent her which said "I'm thinking about you too x"
    Well then if he is lying to you after you talked to him, it's time to dump his ass!!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What for? HE is your boyfriend, not her. If your guy was a better boyfriend, this wouldn't be happening.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

If I were a friend of yours, telling this same story to you, what would you tell me to do?

I know when you're in it, it's difficult to make a decision, but you have to think about what he's putting you through. Do you want to be in a relationship where you can't trust your partner because he's not man enough to tell you the truth?! You don't deserve this. Get mad! Not at her, but at him: what he's doing is unacceptable. Don't let him influence your actions by stooping to his level of dishonesty and going through his messages.

As for her, she will have to face the problems in her own marriage someday - I wouldn't get in the middle of it, regardless if she has been the one to get in the middle of yours. Fortunately, her troubles aren't your business. Stay the bigger person.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast