+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girlfriends Sexual Past... does it matter?

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    As I always say with this kinda stuff...
    Get over it. It's PAST! It's not like she murdered anyone, she just likes being sexual. Be happy for that. If you can't be, I'm sure she can do much better.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Murdering someone is also past, RIC!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by muffinman15 View Post
    Its to get a bearing of the norm. All i know is my own sexual past and now hers. And yes if that is considered a slut then i don't care if i love her i'm refuse to build a life with an ex-slut. You can say thats not true love or not but i think its shows a lack of character and self respect to get with that many guys. Am i wrong? And maybe i leave her and its the biggest mistake of my life, but I'm a firm believer that there a plenty of fish in the sea and i can find one that didn't wrap her mouth around 50 dicks.
    Narrow minded men end up alone there will always be another excuse

That is so true.

Next, he will whining she wears too much makeup.....or she's showing too much cleavage.

I'd love to be involved with a bloke like this...I'd proper wind him up and then dump his whinging azz...or let him catch me giving a bj to his best mate.

I cant stand insecure guys who whinge about fck all.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 20-03-11 at 07:36 AM.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's not insecurity, it's just a feeling of that your girl is used up and tainted. I'm not saying that's right, but it's a gut reaction.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    It's very simple, past shouldn't matter (with extreme exceptions only).

You should love your partner for who they are with you. Whatever your partner has done in the past is still the past. You can miss out on the most beautiful things in life and settle for mediocre because you can not look past what has happened before you were in their life.

I've done a lot of things in my past, sexually. I'm open about it, not ashamed of it. A girl that can't look past that is, besides not the right girl for me, missing out on a very loyal guy that would never even consider cheating and would always treat her better than most guys. So, because she can't look past what I might have done, she'd miss out on what she wants.

So, ask yourself if what she offers you now is enough to make the past not matter. If that isn't the case, just simply break up.

Well it's difficult to be with someone who has a drastically different past sexual life than your own. Maybe there is some insecurity, but it's based on a legitimate concern about how the other person values sex. And that number can be a good indicator for men or women seeking like-minded partners. If you think sex has an emotional value, and your partner claims to think this as well, then it might be difficult to understand why your partner would make those choices. There are issues here other than if he or she is a slut or not.

For me, a major different in sexual experience simply leans more towards questions and balance, and expectations. Hell, way back we used to have fun dressing her up inappropriately.
    Green!

This reminds me of a movie called clerks.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

We all have our boundaries...I don't think you are not narrow minded.
    But I do think you have to ask yourself why it bothers you. Why it reaaaaally bothers you.

Do you really see her as an ex-slut? That's worrying... Can you see her as your gf with a past you don't like, but she is not that person anymore?
    Did you ask her why she did? Maybe you can understand her more. Is she worth the trouble? Is she worth it at all? I think this is more important than numbers.
    We all made mistakes in the past, live and learn, you know...

Your question is "does it matter?", quite obviously to you it does, leave her then

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12