+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Truly, please tell me what she is thinking

I can't answer your questions, I am not her...
    only she can answer but just be prepared to hear something you don't like. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst.
    Good luck.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

You said you met abroad and travelled abroad, how much of your relationship was spent travelling before coming to Australia for new years etc?

The reason I ask is if the majority of the time you spent together before the time spent waiting for your visa was spent in exciting new places, maybe part of her worried that you weren't compatible with out the ecxitment. Maybe in the time spent apart she convinced herselt she missed the excitement more than you. Maybe she never told you because she didn't want to disappoint you. And maybe, after time spent travelling and moving to the middle of no where alone, she found her self bored and miserable and looking for something exciting. Maybe she also finds this new man more stable and he possibly has ties to this country that she treasures. Maybe now that she's seen the world she wants to stay home so to speak.

There's my possibles on what she was thinking.

I'm curious as to where you are from originally and where in this lovely big brown land she is from.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12