+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Previously Discussed and Annoying Topic

I think i'm mature enough for a heavy relationship though. I know for a fact that she is, and it's not that she doesn't want to give anything to me. It's just that it's her first time doing stuff like that and it's hard for her, which I totally understand. I'm not pressuring her at all..meh, whatever.
    Thats good. Don't pressure her. If you can't handle something then you have to realise that maybe she's not for you. Your only 14. Very young. I didn't get into sex till I was 18. No offence, but I think your a bit young to be having an "adult" relationship. Just my opinion.

Plus, there are a few problems too. Since she's new to this, you have to be very careful and understanding. Even though you might not be pressuring her, she knows that you're more experienced. So, she'll probably think that you want it sometime soon. Thus creating pressure on her without you doing anything. Sorry if thats complicating, but emotions are complicated too.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawn
    Thats good. Don't pressure her. If you can't handle something then you have to realise that maybe she's not for you. Your only 14. Very young. I didn't get into sex till I was 18. No offence, but I think your a bit young to be having an "adult" relationship. Just my opinion.

Plus, there are a few problems too. Since she's new to this, you have to be very careful and understanding. Even though you might not be pressuring her, she knows that you're more experienced. So, she'll probably think that you want it sometime soon. Thus creating pressure on her without you doing anything. Sorry if thats complicating, but emotions are complicated too.
    I totally understand what you're saying, AND I totally agree, however, we have talked about that too. She said "well, I know you've gone way further than I have with a girl, and I feel pressured because I think that you expect it from me." and I got that settled straight, so she feels better about I.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12