+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is it me again?

you can pick yourself up by learning to cope by yourself whatever life throws at you. Learn to build things, fix things, become financially independent so that anything you need you can buy or if you can't afford something just do without.

There is no easy way out but to deal with your own problems without expecting someone to do it for you.

When you fall in love again and build a new relationship it will be because you feel happy with a man not because you need them.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Quote Originally Posted by isitme? View Post
    Thanks, i'm going to try and google mental abuse. I'm very sure you're right, and yes he's kicked me to the floor so much so that my self esteem is at an all time low which is why, i guess, i'm questioning whether or not i did the right thing in ending it. He did so much for me in my house, ie building things, fixing things, and bought clothes for my little one that i do feel i owe him something. How can i pick myself up? thanks sooooo much for your advice xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    This is the passive/aggressive behaviour that is so common in abusers.

Pick up some books on building your self esteem and learn self worth, and please do read up on mental abuse so you can understand more from your experience. Power is knowledege as they say.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12