+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me i'm obsessed with the thought that my girl is not a virgin

Quote Originally Posted by maxmax View Post
    Think of something else. Simple.

It's not a big deal, so don't make a big deal of it.
    The problem is that he's obsessing in his head from this social that she should be virgin! And it's from when he was a kid.

You either accept it, or you can't do it, it's like a rule to you, it rules you.

Oh btw most Asians don't care if their partner is a virgin or not. I can tell you that from 3 years of living in Asia. Maybe it's where you come from. You're 19, very young. When you grow older you'll realise that the whole virginity thing isn't really that important. What's really important is, do you love her? Does she love you? Loving someone means loving them for who they are. She's not a virgin. That's who she is.

The issue at this point doesn't seem to be about the virginity or lack of it. It seems that the problem now is the obsession over the thoughts. And frankly, we on a web forum are not going to be able to help you too much with that. In fact, by asking the question on here and reading the responses, it just gives you more to think about. Which is what I am sure is the thing you would least like to do. The obsession with these thoughts will also hurt your "performance" with her, if you try again.
    I would actually suggest going to see a counsellor or therapist. Talk it through with them. They may have some techniques you can use to try to alleviate this obsessional thinking.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

WHen I decided to get over these thought, I did and she broke up with me. Funny right ? She said She used to think i'm a friend of her and she couldn't change it. She said sorry and broke up with me. I think i will move to broken heart section

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12