+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: do men sometimes end relationships because they are scared?

He's running away because he doesn't love you as much as you hope he did. He doesn't want to be with you for life. You see now with you getting pregnant, he probably felt trapped in a relationship with you. So better end it now than hurt you more. He will want to avoid you now because he knows he's hurt you. I doubt you can get back with him. You need to move on. Sorry, he doesn't love you that much. Love doesn't fade away just like that.

And as for his Bob Marley quote on his fb status, it may have nothing to do with you. From the sound of things I suspect there's another girl in the picture.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by hello1 View Post
    I believe most women who get pregnant by 'accident' really did want to get pregnant for some reason or the other. It is really sad as it is unfair on the man who did not want the child but trusted the other woman to not get pregnant.

If I had a son, I tell him to never trust women in regard to contraception as too many have the urge to get pregnant and you will have no say at all if you wanted the child or not.
    You said he forgot the condom, Now a woman who did not want get pregnant would stop and make him put one on OR the next morning take the MORNING AFTER PILL. Somnewhere in you wanted this baby and yes it is unfair as that man may wanted his first child with a woman he loved and wanted a relationship with but all that doesn't matter as you the woman wanted a baby and thats that.
    Errr, it takes two to tango, and what exactly is stopping him putting something on the end of it? BC is a joint responsibility.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertz View Post
    Errr, it takes two to tango, and what exactly is stopping him putting something on the end of it? BC is a joint responsibility.
    Yes it is but if a woman doesn't want too get pregnant she would damn make sure she wouldn't! also sometimes you are in a relationship, you both agree to stop using condoms and go on pill. Now is it the man fault if the woman stops taking her pills and get pregnant? just because he didn't put a condom on because they agreed she was going on the pill?

What I am getting at is she wanted to get pregnant, she could have used morning after pill but she chose not too, she chose to ignore all the things she could done to stop pregnancy.

Yes it is but if a woman doesn't want too get pregnant she would damn make sure she wouldn't! also sometimes you are in a relationship, you both agree to stop using condoms and go on pill. Now is it the man fault if the woman stops taking her pills and get pregnant? just because he didn't put a condom on because they agreed she was going on the pill?

What I am getting at is she wanted to get pregnant, she could have used morning after pill but she chose not too, she chose to ignore all the things she could done to stop pregnancy.
    You do make me laugh....I am not on the pill no He knows that I wasnt, He also knows I wont take the morning after pill He knows I strongly disagree with them forms of contraception...I do not think its right to be messing around with ure body like that. But I DO HAVE POLYCYSTIC OVARIES for the god knows how many times I have told u. We wasnt expecting that to happen it did we where both stupid. Please. get over it hello I was not the only one in the wrong I did not trick him into n e thing like that I was in complete shock when i was pregnant i was crying i was so scared. I thought i would have to have IVF treatement if i ever wanted to get pregnant. But i dont deny that I am looking forward to meeting my child when its born I will tell you that now. You would not understand being a man. The bond a mother has with her child especialy when nits growing inside of her. You are merely a man who wants to make it allll the womans fault LOOOL give me a break he knew i didnt take morning after pill i did once and it was absaolutly horrible terrifyingly painful and unnatural. He knew i wasnt on the pill He could of also stopped himself from doing things with me but we did Do you know why???? BECAUSE WE WHERE HORNY lol not thinking about pregnancy and yea it might of been ignorant to think that way but hey PEOPLE ARE HUMANS THEY MAKE MISTAKES SOMTIMES but i know even though my baby is coming at the worst possible time right now (im also studying) Im gonna do my best for bubba if the man want to run away let him...seing as he can so easily or easily point a finger

As for why i started this thread no one has actually answered my question

P.s Hello I hope if you are wid someone who gets pregnant yu aint gonna blame it all on her! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonelylilmama View Post
    P.s Hello I hope if you are wid someone who gets pregnant yu aint gonna blame it all on her! lol.
    Your so funny! I am a woman not a man. Sorry I take the man side on this argument but I know what you are doing as I am a woman.

I know what POLYCYSTIC OVARIES is and I think I may have it too. But you know as well as I do that you can still get pregnant...it is just harder and takes longer to get pregnant than the average woman BUT you can get pregnant. You make me laugh, you don't agree with contraception, your not even religious are you?

You know this guy knew you weren't on the pill so he must wanted this baby too or he was stupid like you and really thought there was no chance in you getting pregnant...very unlikely i don't believe two people are really that stupid.

I feel sorry for the child who will have you two as parents. God help him/her.

Shall I stop taking my pills with my boyfriend? as you say no chance of getting pregnant if you got PO. Oops you already proved that wrong!

If I had a son, I tell him to never trust women in regard to contraception as too many have the urge to get pregnant and you will have no say at all if you wanted the child or not.
    That's basically what I told my oldest son. I didn't put it quite that cynically, however. I just told him "Don't leave the responsibility up to the woman. If you're not married, not absolutely sure of her cleanliness, use a friggin' condom. I know they're not as much fun, but it's a hell of a lot more fun than dying of AIDS. Unwanted pregnancies are a good thing to avoid too."

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    That's basically what I told my oldest son. I didn't put it quite that cynically, however. I just told him "Don't leave the responsibility up to the woman. If you're not married, not absolutely sure of her cleanliness, use a friggin' condom. I know they're not as much fun, but it's a hell of a lot more fun than dying of AIDS. Unwanted pregnancies are a good thing to avoid too."
    That sounds very responsible too me! you put it across lot better.

Honestly? I didnt think I would get pregnant unless I had IVF or a course of drugs, so becoming pregnant was a big shock to me, as for god help its parents...No..Im 25 years of age quite responsible and always have been the motherly type. I dont think I will be a bad mother whatsoever I do however feel sorry for him/her for not having a permanent daddy around, but he will be around but he wont be as much of the father/mother that i will be to them. what you said is really cruel, as for not knowing how clean a woman is! I am clean I dont sleep around, Im faithful, and even though im single now...I still wouldnt go date n e other man or do anything with a man even with a condom thats a big disrespect to my baby in my eyes. I love my baby and i do feel sorry for her or him but I know theyll be ok coz they got me

Im also upset and confused as to how my best freind who used to spend the majority of his time with me and tell me his deepest thoughts, let me get close to all of his family n his best freind who has become a good freind to me too for over a yr just up and run. Just feels like he never gave a shit about me at all he made it so belivable so im sorry if you guys thinkthat way of me but its simply not true

To be honest I just read the title but I will tell you **** yea.

I can't tell you how many times I have ended shit because I felt like I was losing control and had to feel in control again.

Yes i have issues... we all do

Oh shit! I read it now. Yea, forget about it. **** him. He is a dumb bastard who obviously is not ready to be a man for you and the child. You are better then him don't think otherwise.

Forget about him, just concentrate on the child.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12