+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Awesome Saturday night turned into a very disappointing and embarrassing experience..

Quote Originally Posted by Jhcl View Post
    Not that it matters, but I forgot to mention.. She's 40...
    are you cougar hunting?

No. I go out with girls I'm attracted to, regardless of age. I was attracted to her, went out with her and it's turned out like this.

oh ok i was just wondering..

As they say.. once you go gray you never stray

Quote Originally Posted by Jhcl View Post
    Not that it matters, but I forgot to mention.. She's 40...
    Chalk it up to experience... for YOU. She's not wanting anything serious EVER. What a joke. you're lamenting about not being able keep a relationship going or get it started and your willie was to nervous to work right on a 40 year old ball freak cause you're just an American Pie type of guy.

Was her name Stifler's Mom? Maybe your friend with the smoking jacket will fair better with her? Sounds like she's not the type to teach.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Single 40 year old woman pulling you into bed for a threesome? Yeah I think its a safe bet that she isn't looking for a real relationship, even if she does have some sort of feelings for you. The beauty of women around her age is that they generally know what they want, unlike their immature and indecisive 18-25 year old counterparts. If she really wanted something more there would have never been a threesome invite. Sounds like she just wanted a good time with someone who she thought was a decent guy. Chalk it up to a loss and move on.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Single 40 year old woman pulling you into bed for a threesome? Yeah I think its a safe bet that she isn't looking for a real relationship, even if she does have some sort of feelings for you. The beauty of women around her age is that they generally know what they want, unlike their immature and indecisive 18-25 year old counterparts. If she really wanted something more there would have never been a threesome invite. Sounds like she just wanted a good time with someone who she thought was a decent guy. Chalk it up to a loss and move on.
    Damn right. The 40+ women you have to fear are the ones looking for a relationship. If you're just not that into them, they're hard to shake.

I'll admit it.. I'm starting to think this isn't actually about me liking her. Though I DO like her, and I DO feel a connection when I'm with her that I haven't felt in a looong time with another girl, I think it's more about the fact that my pride was damaged that night and the only way I think I will stop feeling like I feel now is if I GET/HAVE her. Maybe in my head I MUST prove it to HER that I CAN perform? I'm starting to think that if I had already had sex with her before that Saturday night, then "that" happened, that I wouldn't feel all screwed up and confused right now. Probably the reason I went out and had sex Sunday, Monday and Tuesday night with different girls even though I didn't give a crap about them and wasn't that attracted to them was to prove it to myself that I'm not a less-then-a-man limp-dick (didn't make me feel better by the way). And honestly, though it may seem like it, I'm really not looking for anything extremely serious. She's just a cool, sexy girl that I actually have fun hanging out with (is that such a sin?) and I'd be happy having her as a friends with benefits.

I'd be happy having her as a friends with benefits.
    That'd be grand if she wanted you as a friend with benefits too than wouldn't it.

For the record... I think you're full of shit.

Have a good night.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    That'd be grand if she wanted you as a friend with benefits too than wouldn't it.

For the record... I think you're full of shit.

Have a good night.
    I don't understand the hostility. Why am I full of shit?

Because you've already said you want to get to know this woman and be with her for more than NSA sex and asking why she thinks you just wanted sex with her... now you try to save face and say you'd be content with FWB... Two sex sessions with her and you'd be pussy whipped, coming here and asking us how you can get her to be exclusive with you and love you back.

No hostility... I even tell my best friends I think they're full of shit when they are lying to themselves. We're usually having a glass of red while I do it though.

BTW: Would a Cougar ever cheat? No but a Tiger Wood. nyuk, nyuk, nyuk...

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I even tell my best friends I think they're full of shit when they are lying to themselves.

BTW: Would a Cougar ever cheat? No but a Tiger Wood. nyuk, nyuk, nyuk...
    Bluntness is a boon to a real friend, IMNSHO.

@ the joke:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12