+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anal sex - what do you think about it?

I actually turned down anal sex with my ex. She loved it when I used a finger... but I know it would have been way too painful for her with anything bigger.

:/

Quote Originally Posted by TheTooya View Post
    I actually turned down anal sex with my ex. She loved it when I used a finger... but I know it would have been way too painful for her with anything bigger.

:/
    This is why you use lube and you pace yourselves. If you don't have the self-control not to just shove your dick inside of her, then yes, refrain. But anal sex doesn't have to include your entire penis either. How about the tip, or half way while you stimulate her clit? There are options. Or you can stick to one's finger. I loooove to have my ass played with while I'm being eaten out. Oh man.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This again?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    This again?
    It's a forum so there's bound to be topic repeats with new users joining. Not sure why that's surprising...

I've had anal sex with my girl and we both enjoy it and it feels great. As lahnnabell said though, it takes more time and care because it's not naturally wet but it's an intimate moment when going in slow and being careful. It's nice.

Tried it for the first time not to long ago. My partner was great...took his time, was extremely gentle, used a condom and lots of lube. It hurt at first, but he backed off and after a minute or two, I started to relax. It ended up being a fantastic experience for both of us. It made me feel very close to him...and it's on my list of things to do again!

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    This is why you use lube and you pace yourselves. If you don't have the self-control not to just shove your dick inside of her, then yes, refrain. But anal sex doesn't have to include your entire penis either. How about the tip, or half way while you stimulate her clit? There are options. Or you can stick to one's finger. I loooove to have my ass played with while I'm being eaten out. Oh man.
    I soooo agree! My husband and I tried it several times and I always had the most mind-blowing orgasms. We had to take it slow and used lube. An incredible experience! (Damn! I'm wanting it just from reading these posts! hahahaha)

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Benni View Post
    I soooo agree! My husband and I tried it several times and I always had the most mind-blowing orgasms. We had to take it slow and used lube. An incredible experience! (Damn! I'm wanting it just from reading these posts! hahahaha)
    I believe that heterosexual anal sex constitutes as sodomy in Texas, which is illegal there.

Tsk, tsk.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I believe that heterosexual anal sex constitutes as sodomy in Texas, which is illegal there.

Tsk, tsk.
    That was 20 years ago so I imagine the statute of limitations ran out long ago.

I have to ask, how often does a man get a UTI when he doesn't use a condom for anal sex?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Not using a condom increases the risk of UTI's in men. I wouldn't take a chance.

I enjoy it but dont opt to do it all the time, just everyonce in awhile.

I never done it before, but keen to try it out one day.
    One of my friend did it with his ex for the first time with condom and he said that it was messy and smelly so he wouldn't want to do it again....
    Last edited by Saya; 31-07-11 at 10:16 AM.

I dunno... i like vagina lol i tried it a few times with one girl, she didnt like it , it is tight, but somtihng about it i dunno im just not a fan personaly but everybody likes diferent shit...lol

Quote Originally Posted by 613guy View Post
    I dunno... i like vagina lol i tried it a few times with one girl, she didnt like it , it is tight, but somtihng about it i dunno im just not a fan personaly but everybody likes diferent shit...lol
    Yes,shit being the operative word...LOL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast