+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Love Problem...Help

Oh gowd.. I don't even know where to start on this one! The thought of a "woman" (term used lightly in this case) involving herself with a 16 year old child scares the hell out of me.
    I am Angie between the eyes! :::head tilt:::™

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jaba_is_my_toy
    Can I ask this question....

Would you still feel this way if I was 18 and she is 30 a few years down the road? Or when Im 20 and she is 32?
    Honestly, when you are 18+, and finished school, and no longer dependent on your parents, then that is a different story. There is also quite a difference between 16 and 18, you will see when you get there.

Secondly, the other half of this problem is HER. The big issue is what is going on in this woman's head that would make her want to date someone who could date her daughter (in a few years)? Is she insecure? Immature? Does she lack the common morals to function normally in society? I'm 25, and to be honest, the idea of dating even a 20 yr old to me is sickening. Most guys my OWN AGE aren't even mature enough, why the hell would I want to go younger?? Hell no.

you say you are mature mate, but have you ever met this woman? How can you speak of love if you havent? For all you know she is lying back to you...she could be 50 with 4 kids, hell she could even be a 40 year old balding man! Think about this carefully as you are lying to her about your age, so it is easily done.

In my eyes having a relationship over the internet is way of hiding from the real world. Yes, i know a lot of people have met thru the internet and fallen in love, got married and lived happily ever after, but this is all after they have met, and usually when they are out of high school. So you say you are mature but seem to be hiding behind your computer screen, instead of going out there into the real world and meeting girls your own age at school and stuff.

What kind of future do you see in this if you claim to be so in love with her? Are you going to move to her so you can be with her, because you cannot 'date' very well with so many miles between you. Can you provide a stable life for her and her child? Go to work every day? Pay the bills, mortgage, food and clothes instead of getting that latest PS2 game or new trainers? And how do u think her kid would feel? How would you feel now if your mom dated a guy who was 18?

I know everyone is being harsh here but it really is for your own good. Your only young, you have your whole life ahead of you to meet girls, this isnt the one for you, in my eyes she sounds like a woman who is extremely lonely and just looking for people to talk to. She could still be married for all you know, her husband is just not paying her enuff attention so she goes and sits in front of a computer screen. Its kinda a way of not facing real problems, and backing into your own world.

Anyway whatever the situation its a way out of your 16 year old hands, no matter how mature you believe them to be...
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12