+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love problem!

Love problem!

Ever since june i've been dating this girl, and i fell deeply in love with her, she is also deeply in love with me.

I've done a lot for her, i'm always there for her, anytime she wants to hang out we hang out, but she is barely ever allowed out. I had just graduated in june, and decided to go back to high school this year to get more credits but i know deep down in side my love drove me to doing it. She, on the otherhand, has not done much for me, i mean she loves me just as much, and when we hang out she's great i love everything about her personality! she's not allowed to do much, she can't hang out with me much and it makes me angry and i don't take it out on her because i love her and it's not her fault, however it still manages to make me very angry and causes me to suffer =(

The problem is love destroyed everything i valued, all i think about is her pretty much, i mean before i hated school and now i can't wait to get up early in the morning to go see her, I used to value all the things i used to do like playing on the computer, hanging out with my friends etc...But again, love destroyed them and i can't do ANYTHING without thinking of her.

We havent broken up yet and we are doing fine(not seeing eachother that often) and i don't want to leave her.....but my hearts killing me, i just want to be able to appreciate the moments we have together and when were not together, to be able to do the things i used to do and have as much fun as i used to and without CONSTANTLY thinking of her

Can anyone else relate to this? or can anyone suggust anything? thanks alot!

What you are feeling is perfectly normal and we've all felt it. It's that normal head over heels infatuation feeling that some people chase. It's "the rush". If you could bottle and sell it, you'd be a multi-millionaire.

The good and bad news here is that the mild obsessiveness (for lack of a better word) will pass in time and activities outside of Miss Wonderful will once again hold their old allure. Until then, enjoy your new love and don't ditch your friends. You'll be fine.
    There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved with a suitable application of high explosives.

Maybe I'm not getting it, but when you say you are excited to get up and go to school and you don't have any interest in playing video games on your computer any more, I fail to see the problem.

You shouldn't neglect your relationships with your friends, because you'll really need them if you break up with her, but really, is this so bad?

Yeah, you think about her too much. It will be worse if you break up with her. Just let it run it's course.
    Spammer Spanker

Yeah man, that's just the thing about girls.

They ruin everything.

You're love's not ruining anything, you're just completely infatuated with this girl. Love isn't causing this, because it will pass and if you're still together, that's what love might be.

Man I wish I had less time with my girlfriend. I love her a lot it's just most of the time I wish I had time like you had to hang out with friends and to spend time playing video games. Not that I dislike spending time with her but there is not much to do around where I live so we usually watch movies or go out with another couple. As much fun as it is man you may appreciate the spare time you have now later in life.
    "Making plans to change the world, while the world is changing us."

Even when i
    Last edited by Sensetive; 19-10-07 at 10:42 PM.

I read the really long part a couple times and I still don't understand.
    "Making plans to change the world, while the world is changing us."

It just seems like a very strong lusty crush, not love. It may turn into that later.

Aren't you listening!?