+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girlfriend changed out of the blue : (. So confused

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Not everyday you see a chick w/ a dude wielding akimbo Uzi's as an avatar.
    I love video games what can i say? ;P My avvy wasnt meant to be permanent, i could change it to something more gender-appropriate, but after four years changing it would be a slight blow to my identity. I still connect sonrisa's posts to the joker avvy

Here's my thoughts, she may have her own ideas in mind. I say try to move on if you can and find someone that's less complicated because even if things work out and you get back together, how long will it be until it happens again?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    I love video games what can i say? ;P My avvy wasnt meant to be permanent, i could change it to something more gender-appropriate, but after four years changing it would be a slight blow to my identity. I still connect sonrisa's posts to the joker avvy
    No way, don't change it. Gender-appropriate.. psshhht.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    This girl showed red flags from jump street. Anyone that falls in love that quickly, can fall out of it just as fast. While I think bloodtippedrose went a bit far with his speculation of why she's behaving this way, he's probably not very far off. Anyway, don't contact her, and you should decide whether you would even want to continue things when she contacts you.
    You know, every time I read one of these, I cry a bit inside. Because I guess that's also what happened with my ex-wife and I. We got going fast, and I wanted to really just move onto settling down with a girl and all. But that was my mistake because it seems as fast as it came to be, it came to end.

So I agree with this. If it comes together too fast, it tends to fall apart quickly too. I'm confused too dude, at this point as to what happened. But you got to pick yourself up first and start moving on. If you don't feel as you did anything wrong (And most likely you didn't, don't start making up things you didn't do) then you just have to accept she just had a fling with you and it is over now.
    "We should live every moment of life on the edge of our seats, because only then do we get to experience all that life has to offer. Live life to the fullest, and die without regrets."

This chick sounds like she has severe mental issues. She is very unstable and if you plan on hooking back up with her, just be prepared to deal with this type of behavior on a regular basis.

She almost sounds bipolar. In her manic/happy phase, she was "in love" with you. When her depressive phase came on, she fought more with her dad, and no longer had feelings for you. I'd stay away from her unless she gots on the right dose of meds. Bipolars frequently stop taking the meds during their manic/happy phase, because they think they are cured. There is no cure. Then when their depressive phase comes, things get REAL bad and they get real moody.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

What?! A 22 year old girl who changes her mind at the drop of a hat? I dont believe it!!!

When to the tough get going, the tough f uck off....and she most certainly did. The hell with it...too much drama! You can poke a stick at it all you want, you will never really know what the hell is going on in her head anyways.

So I read this, OP met the girl a few months ago, didn't start dating immediately.

This relationship is measured in weeks, not months, and simply isn't worth losing sleep over.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

From the bits I can gather as I further dwell on your situation. . .
    Girls her age can change over night. For example: My situation my wife changed from 100% devotion to god knows what over night. And now we have split. My fault for marrying someone so young, but in your situation, you should consider waiting it out and getting to know her better before you ever consider getting back together.
    If you don't want to be with her again, don't be.
    "We should live every moment of life on the edge of our seats, because only then do we get to experience all that life has to offer. Live life to the fullest, and die without regrets."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12