+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why does she want to take things slow?

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    You've been dating on and off, that means inconsistency. Then you never really had a bf/gf relationship... why are you wonder why she's taking it slow? You should be happy she's still with you at all. It seems like there is no competition anyway. Set the record straight first.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Quote Originally Posted by nerdy_guy View Post
    You've been dating on and off, that means inconsistency. Then you never really had a bf/gf relationship... why are you wonder why she's taking it slow? You should be happy she's still with you at all. It seems like there is no competition anyway. Set the record straight first.
    That thought actually did cross my mind. But what concerns me is that most of her friends are guys. And they basically all hate me b/c they know she's with me but they want to be with her. I'm afraid that if things stay slow, she'll start to look at other options.

They're just being friends with her, because they want to have a chance with her. They're not really her friends. Not unless they threatened to kill you, then that is something to think about. They hate you because they feel intimidated that you matter to her MORE than they do That is why they hate you . You know why I say that? because even if you are inconsistent, you're still given a chance, that is why I told you to set the record straight. If I were one of them, and I see that you haven't sealed the deal, I'd also use that to make you look bad "Hey! Greekniko23 is a fickle-minded guy, you shouldn't be with him, he'll just break your heart" see how easy it is? on top of that, her other guy friends would start piling on like "yeah, and he's like this, and and like that too" that's a very big foot in the door there bro. So, protect your rep, that is very important. When that is done, observe for a while, then plan your next move

Quote Originally Posted by nerdy_guy View Post
    They're just being friends with her, because they want to have a chance with her. They're not really her friends. Not unless they threatened to kill you, then that is something to think about. They hate you because they feel intimidated that you matter to her MORE than they do That is why they hate you . You know why I say that? because even if you are inconsistent, you're still given a chance, that is why I told you to set the record straight. If I were one of them, and I see that you haven't sealed the deal, I'd also use that to make you look bad "Hey! Greekniko23 is a fickle-minded guy, you shouldn't be with him, he'll just break your heart" see how easy it is? on top of that, her other guy friends would start piling on like "yeah, and he's like this, and and like that too" that's a very big foot in the door there bro. So, protect your rep, that is very important. When that is done, observe for a while, then plan your next move
    Can I ask what you mean by "set the record straight"??

Set the record straight. Make things official. Let it be known to all that both of you are officially a couple

I think that since u have been dating her this whole time that she loves you so go ahead and tell her what do u feel and what u want from her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12