+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need help!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Then you're better off without him. Learn from this encounter and carry on looking. This guy wasn't the one. No doubt!
    also, everything he texted me, he always uses "hey sexy", "hot stuff" instead of cutie, sweetie, this pretty much is the indication of playing

Quote Originally Posted by chocomuffins View Post
    also, everything he texted me, he always uses "hey sexy", "hot stuff" instead of cutie, sweetie, this pretty much is the indication of playing
    Where the fk are you getting your information? If everytime he text you it was about sex and hooking up then consider yourself a booty call. If his pet name for you is "sexy" it just means he prefers to call you (or women who are sexy in general), "sexy."

It almost sounds you are grasping for symptoms that he played you. Why is that so important to you. Just change your dating strategy, don't make the same mistake twice and forget this guy. I'm sure you had some fun while it lasted. Time to move on.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 02-10-11 at 01:16 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by chocomuffins View Post
    You're 100% wrong on that.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Why not have a conversation with him. Maybe he is a little slower to commit than others, maybe you both are not suited for each other. Learn to take a hard look at the relationship itself. If your expectations are not being fulfilled, you tell him straight up that it's not working out and break up, instead of being a juvenile about it, by ignoring his calls because you are not getting your way.
    Last edited by smackie9; 02-10-11 at 02:13 AM.

I did have conversation with him twice, all he said was that we needed to get to know each other better before we are in a relationshop (at least 3 months). It could be true that he is a little slower than others, but taking more than 3 months is not a good sign at all. I couldnt be bothered asking him again because I already know the answer deep down inside. Anything I will say will just alert him to change his game, or make it seem like it was all my fault

Wow you are paranoid. Like I said if you don't like the pace this relationship is going just beak up with him, it's just that simple...you can make that choice for yourself ...we are all big girls here, you can do that you know.

IMHO, sex and relationship have no correlation. I don't think "having sex too early" is a thing as long as the chemistry is there. Holding back sex because that'll make a man respect you is bullshit.

Now I don't know if you got "played" but that shouldn't be your focus. He might've been unsure and stringing the thing along because he didn't have the balls to say that he wasn't legitimately interested - that is maybe a point where you'd want to see where no longer having sex affects the relationship. If he's not getting any he might suddenly realize that he's "ready to move on." Overall though, I say you scrap this guy and look for someone that's not scared of a real relationship or of ending something that will never be one.

IMHO, sex and relationship have no correlation. I don't think "having sex too early" is a thing as long as the chemistry is there. Holding back sex because that'll make a man respect you is bullshit.
    No one said holding back will make a guy respect you. Holding back is done to see if he cares about you, values you as a person and would like to at least get to know you. You make sex the prime focus of the two of you meeting up and the majority of the time that's all it will ever be. Or, it will burn out quickly. Human nature. What fun is hunting if the target is already corralled? No sport in that.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12