+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have ex-boyfriend's email password.

I'm sure he will figure it out if you do something stupid. Just leave it be and move on like a big girl!

america should put more value on posessions than emotions. if we based our justice system on emotions then we'd have a REALLY ****ed up system with millions of people on death row. this person didn't "steal" your boyfriend the way a person would steal a car, your boyfriend volunteered himself to your friend.

What could you possibly gain by going thru his e-mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Revenge
    Why? You haven't offered any good reasons why this revenge isn't justified?!?!
    How about what you walk away with?
    Sure you can cause him some grief for a short period and you'll get some statisfaction in it for a short time, but in the long run I don't think you'd be happy about it.
    It's pretty obvious, even to this blind bloke, that you still care very much, otherwise you wouldn't have bothered or invested the time in this thought.

But as they say, in the end you need to do what makes you happy... we're just here to offer opinions

---------------------------------------------------------

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Besides, i'm an anarchist, so it's pointless.
    Not only that but you're also a childish.

Plus, just because you're a so called "anarchist" doesn't mean you're exempt from the law.

P.S. It's funny when some moron claiming to be an "anarchist" uses the legal system as a basis/reference for her argument. Think about it a minute. It'll sink in...

P.S.S. I can't possibly understand why someone would want to break up with someone so romantic (vindictive) and caring (bitchy) as you!

And legal and illegal in our justice system is set to some pretty screwy standards. Hundreds are on death row that are innocent of the crimes they are judged for. Our America puts more value on belongings than on emotions, and so our justice system reflects that. It is "illegal" to steal a car (oooohhh, wrong!), but not illegal to steal a boyfriend (of course people aren't property, but I'm just making a point.) To lecture me on the legalities of a clearly capitalist society that currently has scant environmental ethic written into the laws is just silly.

Besides, i'm an anarchist, so it's pointless.
    my brain is spinning! how ignorant and juvenile can a post get? there are so many things wrong with every sentence that i'm just completely baffled. do people actually think like this?

oh yeah, and your boyfriend left you for your friend because you're obviously crazy.

Agreed lol, there is a reason why we don't put such extreme's on our emotions..you know why? Because our emotions are both a variable and unpredictable.

Your not thinking logically and thats the problem..also such proof to my theory above. Two wrong's don't make a right..so any mention of morality..you throw out the window by doing a wrong. Also nobody stole your boyfriend, he has a mind of his own too.

I understand your angry and all, but any reasoning you spew out is either misleading, hypocritical, or throwing yourself in circles you can't escape.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

i don't think she's turning to us for help anymore.

lol only just got onto reading this post and i had to comment! Its just so funny...' its wrong to steal a persons car but not thier boyfriend' lol completely agree with you mis...her boyfriend volunteered to leave he wasnt stolen...lol its all sooooo crazy....

p.s. if ur still reading these posts lady...dont go into his email account and **** with his family and friends its just not nice, they didnt do anything to you...and why give him satisfaction of knowing your still pissed off and hung about it...cos he'll know its you.

The most powerful message u can show him is move on and find a better guy...which you wont be able to do once it gets round that you got into your ex's email account for revenege...men will be too scared to come near you...!

You dont need to damage his reputation or make him look stupid...he ran off with another woman, and yes he is getting support from his family and friends, but what do u expect?! There HIS family and friends! Go get support from YOUR family and friends and move on. Dont damage your own reputation it will only come back and haunt you
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Oh sweet swastika.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    P.S. It's funny when some moron claiming to be an "anarchist" uses the legal system as a basis/reference for her argument. Think about it a minute. It'll sink in...

P.S.S. I can't possibly understand why someone would want to break up with someone so romantic (vindictive) and caring (bitchy) as you!
    Oh man....lol... That was good.

just wanna put my two cents and ask why so many people in this world don't know how to forgive any more. I'm not saying to forget...we are all humans, we make mistakes. Accept it!

First let me say I'm truly sorry for what this has done to your image of yourself, because that's where this desire for retaliation is from.

Any sort of revenge is like fruity soap: smells and looks wonderful, right?
    start chompin' on it, and *YUK*, you get more trouble than you started with.

It seems to me they deserve each other and have spared YOU the future trauma of finding out what slime they are. At least this way they are not YOUR problem any more; they have to deal with each other! AND, since what they did was so reprehensible, you can afford to rise above it and feel sorry for them.

... right? You ARE *more mature*, am I correct?

However, if you really really really want revenge, this is the best way:
    COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY IGNORE THEM WHILE YOU ARE OUT WITH A FABULOUS GUY WHO KNOWS WHAT A WONDERFUL, SWEET AND COMPASSIONATE GOOD SPORT YOU ARE.

.. THAT'S how to get revenge.
    Anything else is just plain stupid. Clever, devious and brilliant, perhaps, but the cost to YOU is too high. Just forget them. They don't deserve you.

Hugz, BabyLamb

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast