+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Im 20 And Im Virgin!wats Wrong Wid Me?

May I ask what exactly is ignorant about it?

If you want advice, doesn't it seem reasonable to have to put in a little effort, even if that means (God forbid) using proper grammar and maybe actually spell-checking your post?

This so-called "netspeak" doesn't make you seem savvy, it makes you seem like a lazy slob. If someone refuses to take the time to make a question legible, then from now on I will answer that person in a new, uber-savvy type of netspeak, called fl.

It will involve writing only the first letter of every word I wish to communicate. And it will carry no grammar, structure, or punctuation.

a f a i a c n i f f i

For Innova - I understand what Netspeak is. I was posting on the local BBS while you were still a gleam in your mother's eyes. This is a relationship forum. This isn't the CS forum, the UT forum, or the forum where we all talk about hÁ¢xZ0Rín§. This is "supposed" to be (somewhat) mature (acting) adults talking about somewhat mature subjects. Occasionally.

The point is this - Don't come here asking "Why doesn't anyone like me??" and then make yourself out to be a camel's ass.

Class dismissed.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

I never said it was ignorant, I was refering to a generalization of ignorance, (Which involves everything) it was an example.

Yes I agree, you should put some effort into what your posting, that's if you want serious help. That being said, the net is a seperate world from the real world, therefore there is a lot more freedom. I'm not saying it's alright to do it 24/7 "L1k3 0mf6 y0u r0x0r my b0x0rs", the shit is annoying all the time, but doing shortcuts every now and then, I have no quarry with.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    For Innova - I understand what Netspeak is. I was posting on the local BBS while you were still a gleam in your mother's eyes. This is a relationship forum. This isn't the CS forum, the UT forum, or the forum where we all talk about hÁ¢xZ0Rín§. This is "supposed" to be (somewhat) mature (acting) adults talking about somewhat mature subjects. Occasionally.

The point is this - Don't come here asking "Why doesn't anyone like me??" and then make yourself out to be a camel's ass.

Class dismissed.
    I agree, I can't argue with any point you made.

Cybog & other whiny people: Have you noticed through all your whining that you completely forgot about giving advice to the topic at hand.

The only thing I find annoying is the lack of reading what the problem was and commenting on such obscene things as her spelling. If you wish to whine about spelling, make your own thread for it. Until then, answer the question.

Now, back to topic.
    Its understandable to feel insecure about sex. Its normal for everyone at some age to ask themselves or at least have the thought that "Why haven't I had sex yet?" or "All my friends have had sex! Why haven't I?" etc etc etc.. Its natural to feel that way.

One thing you have to realise is that there are many other people out there that are just as old or older then you; they are in the same situation. Do it whenever you feel ready.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

I bet you feel pretty smart, huh Fawn?

Well, welcome to reality. Before I realized that such a whiny and lazy post doesn't really even deserve a response I posted this:

"Honey, there's nothing wrong with you! Unless you are turning down sex, but even then, it's not so great without something meaningful attached. Don't rush or fret about such trivialities.

Simply focus on yourself, do what you like to do, stay fit and mentally sharp. Have fun. Things generally fall into place.

If there is a guy you are attracted to, make yourself visible to him. You sound like you might need to step over some social shyness, if that's holding you back.

Just don't preoccupy yourself with sex. Become what you are, love your life, and take care of your own needs until someone is worthy enough to help you in that respect.

Also, a tip... learn to spell."

So, still feelin' smart?

I'm guessing no.

But thanks for your redundant and unnecessary input!

Actually I am very smart for my age and if you were smart you would've noticed that Cybog only posted towards the spelling mistakes. So when I wrote "Cybog & other whiny people" this represents to similar posters that waste space by not talking about the topic. You did originally, so it was not necessarily refering to you. Now, since your completely off topic, you have become one of these "whiny people."

I'm using this "whiny" statement in this topic because I know Cybog does give good advice in other topics, but has a tendency to get off topic every once in a while.

The only "redundent and unecessary input" that I see here, is from you. Who, in turn, is whining more about my opinions. As a reminder this is a forum and everyone has there own opinion. I've been here over a year, so you get used to the different personalities that come along. I've met many like you, so I see no difference and I'm going to end this insufferable arguing, for it has no point.

Evil School!!
    -Fawn

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawn
    The only "redundent and unecessary input" that I see here, is from you.
    BAM!

You're dead.

Can't deny it donut, she got you.

Jesus ****ing Christ Fawn you missed the entire point. Again.

I WAS TELLING HER WHAT HER ISSUES ARE!

Lack of social skills, unintelligence, weak ability to communicate....what part did you miss?

Just because I don't find the need to coat everything I say around here with molasses and honey doesn't mean I don't have a point. I'm sorry if I don't give everyone a godamn e-hug and make everyone feel all warm and special.

Like I said - If you have the audacity to ask the question "What's wrong with me?" then do it without making yourself out to look like a dry salmon flopping on shore.

P.S.

Cybog & other whiny people: Have you noticed through all your whining that you completely forgot about giving advice to the topic at hand.
    Have you noticed that before taking your own godamn advice, the first thing you just had to do was a little bltching and whining of your own?

Glass Houses. Stones. All that shit. Go **** yourself.

lol! wow, don't take it so seriously. Remember its just an OPINION!
    Everyone whines, everyone bitches...
    I just think that you should answer the question fairly, then go off on your high horse and b*tch and cuss all you want. Still thats just my opinion.

Evil School!!
    -Fawn

My opinion is you freakin' suck.

woo wee now lol, your all getting off topic again :p

It's just my opinion.

about my spelling...i know how to spell what , with! hehehhe.....i short cut the words...dont fight..i know little english im sori im not perfect i dont know pipol hir r so perfectionist...dont wori i will never log in hir again..gud day!
    Last edited by kolehiyala_blue; 28-02-05 at 02:08 PM.

I am going to have to agree with Nero on this one.

If all you are trying to do is get laid then it is insanely simple for a chick to find some random dude to hit it. If you can't complete a task that simple then it is not safe for you to handle Jell-O without proper supervision.

Unless you are fugly then you could even fly your winy ass out here and I will **** you. This isn't rocket surgery.

Walk into a bar and say yes to one of the 6 random drunk dudes hitting on you, problem solved. If that does not work, go into a bar near an army base. If you have 2 legs to walk into a bar near an army base, and you cannot get laid, then you can send ME the bill for your night.

If you are looking for more in a relationship then consider one of the many 99% male professions in the world.

I used to joke around with my friends in army bars about how there is not a woman in the world that could not get laid in a place like that.

I have seen some of my decent looking guy friends get shot down by chicks so ugly and dirty I don't think I would let them close enough to my car to wash it.

As a CS major/combat MOS in the army/and engineer I have met so many single dudes I could start a business hooking up lonely fat chicks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast