+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Im 20 And Im Virgin!wats Wrong Wid Me?

Im 20 And Im Virgin!wats Wrong Wid Me?

well...since i entered college, i never had bf up to now...my last relationship was wen i was still in highschool....i never experienced intimate relationship wid my ex..and now im 20, turning 21 , i still dont have any experience! sometimes i asked myself..wats wrong wid me?pls help

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know whats wrong? That 20 yr olds feel like freaks because they're virgins. What a society we live in.
    Sex will happen for you when it is supposed to. Don't worry about attaching an age to it......it's not like if you don't get laid by 21 you'll never get laid at all. Really, just don't obsess over it, go meet a nice guy, and when you are ready, it will happen.

Honey, there's nothing wrong with you! Unless you are turning down sex, but even then, it's not so great without something meaningful attached. Don't rush or fret about such trivialities.

Simply focus on yourself, do what you like to do, stay fit and mentally sharp. Have fun. Things generally fall into place.

If there is a guy you are attracted to, make yourself visible to him. You sound like you might need to step over some social shyness, if that's holding you back.

Just don't preoccupy yourself with sex. Become what you are, love your life, and take care of your own needs until someone is worthy enough to help you in that respect.

Also, a tip... learn to spell.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you're cool, and at least mildly attractive. I'm up for some fun if you are.

What's funny is if that was a guy asking that question, I don't suspect the responses would be so nice.

Yeah, I would have just told him to shut up and been done with it.

what the f*cking f*ck?...why does EVERYONE insist on bitching about their age and how they just CAN'T believe they're still virgins. 20 isn't even old! oh my GOD...you're still young! please..stop..stop whining. whining about being a virgin still probably isn't helping your situation...even though you dont really HAVE a situation..since there's nothing wrong with being a virgin. you're not even out of college! oh my god..this is just too retarded.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Nothing's wrong with you. Do it when you're ready.

you being a virgin at that age is one of 3 things

1) your fat as fu*k...cuz even ugly girs can find a guy to pork em

2) you smell like indian p*ssy, so no guy wants to put his meat in ur infested hole

3) you live in a trailor home

Girl, do it when you are ready, and don't confuse readiness with eagerness. I know that there are so many times that I should have said no, and I regret it now. Honestly, sex in committed relationships is a lot better than some random person or someone you really don't know that well. When I meet someone my age (22) and they say that they are a virgin, I kind of envy that, and def. respect it. I know that I've made some stupid ass mistakes, I hope that you don't have to deal with that.

Here, I'll take a stab at it.

---------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps, but maybe shes from another country and lacks total english skills. Give someone the benefit of the doubt until you know otherwise.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Dude, Cybog, how do you DO that?

I'm jealous.

Tell me. What country teaches English with words like "wid, wats, wen, i"...I'm also curious that when they teach someone English, why would the specifically leave out teaching them commas, periods, apostrophes, capitalization....

Sorry. Most foreign students know English just as good if not better than some of our sad public school kids these days.

This is another annoying "netspeak" retard like that kid you are always talking to. If you are going to type my language, don't abort it like some undergrad medical student with an agenda.

You're my favorite, Cybog!

Your right, but as true I also know a lot of foreign's that don't do english well at all.

Also, word of advice. There is a reason why its called netspeak. It's kept on the net, it doesn't reflect accual life. I do netspeak sometimes myself, but I'm perfectly fine with my abilities otherwise, outside the Internet. It's something I choose to do. So if you so kindly keep the retarded comments to yourself, that be great. If you wanna do what you wanna do, then let others do what they want to do (to a degree if it's just ignorant). Can't have it all.

Now, this is just my opinion. I disreguarding our arguative past, have respected your opinion. While harsh, you are obviously intelligent. I can understand why your annoyed sometimes, but again...this is just my opinion.

PS: As far as your comment in the other thread, Nero is being worked on.
    Last edited by Innova; 25-02-05 at 10:28 AM.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast