+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My friends want to peace this girl im seeing...lets see if you guys agree

yeah i like you ur fine, the other dipshits are processed hotdogs

So... what do you think about what I said?

I agree with what you said. I'm dealing with a very insecure girl and at time I like i down graded, she has told me she is very insecure. I like her but we all know insecureity is not attractive. I dont care what my female friend says...she just wanted to date me a year ago and i wouldnt. My best friend hes just after using all women, i not trying to use this girl, she has a child and shit. Im trying to give her a chance to open up her calm shell and come out. Her looks are average which im fine on, but when u add major insecuties on top of this all i can get fed up at times and i dont find her attractive.

example, we are supose to go to see fish saturday...she asked me if we are still going after we made plans 2 days ago. i said yeah. then she asked are you sure? then askes me cuz i was just wondering if you changed your mind. then asked i hope u didnt change your mind. i finally told her enough!

maybe its not insecure, maybe its needy hell if i know. she says she gets depressed if she not around me after 2 days...i told her why, you shouldnt, its not healthy. ur alowed to miss me not get depressed over me.

Do you ever run spell checks on your threads? .....yikes.

nope i like to shit in ur cornflacks greentea

Well I guess it all depends on how you feel about her. I'm not sure whether the two of you have become "intimate" (even just kissed) yet or you're just getting to know her as a friend for now, either way I think that if you feel comfortable around her, and are attracted to her, then you should forget about any "standard" you might have set in your mind and just go for it : ).

ill see her tonight, she wants to talk to me but said its good. maybe im forcing her to come out of her calm shell, then id be more attracted to her power.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12