+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Forgot to introduce myself

weeeell you signed up before me, but you only jjust introduced yourself, so, I guess I can still say hey, if it's not too late ^_^ , here goes...
    Hey I'm Pat..

LET the force be with you? In all my years of watching Star Wars, I used to think it was MAY the force be with you...

although you're a newer newbie than me, you can still say hi

Cdoc
    "Without music, life would be a mistake" -Neitzsche

thankoo ,

yeah I think it's may the force be with you, I can re-enforce that because I'll always remember that my ex's bday is May the 4th, and May the force be with you is what reminded me of it, and now the reminder worked both ways heheh

that's a good solution. Maybe I'll have to find a friend named May and that will always remind me.

umm, you probably wont even need reminding dude lol, your obviously a SW nut, or am I mistaken?

I wouldn't say nut...I haven't seen Phantom Menace yet...i just know many of the sayings in the movie...haha now don't go testing me now!

omg really? wow, no no no you arn't a nut at all lol,
    and hell no I'm not gonna test anyone :S, I don't know shit about Star Wars lol

haha i knew enough to correct Marvelous

have u seen all the star wars episodes?

the old ones are a distant memory..the new ones, plenty of times, they are ok I guess , I have a buddy who used to be a complete nut, read the books and everything...

read? damn...that is a nut...my buddy is a Star Trek nut...makes me sick how much he knows sometimes.

I have yet to watch the old ones on DVD, just got them...VHS just ain't the same

I might have to download the films now lol, ever since BT randomly emailed us saying they are upgrading us from 512k to 2mb for free, thats the best damn email I've recieved in so so long!

receiving an email like that is like music to your ears, because you're so used to getting downgrading emails. lol

that brings up an interesting topic though. Downloading that is. I'm not personally a fan of downloading music or movies unless paid for, however, I am not nearly as concerned when it comes to software. I don't download at all, unless it's updates...but I don't mind taking software from friends who have downloaded it for me.

what's the difference?

some werid moral difference obviously, it's the same with me when my ex gf was complaining that I wouldn't give her past conversation logs from when we were going out, I refused to, but I didn't mind when she said "fine I'll find them myself on my comp" and I was like, oh thats fine, and she was like why? why can't you just send them, and I just shrugged, I don't actually know...kinda weird

the difference is that microsoft charges billions of dollars for their software and has no intention of changing that. They in turn, make these billions of dollars and aren't losing very much money because of it.

However, I respect the fact that artists and actors/actresses put numerous hours into their work and yet have their music/movies stolen from them. I only say this, as I know what they have to go through...I work at a record company. I do download, but if it's paid for.

This may all be disagreeable, but it's how i look at things.

Cdoc

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast