+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to give a good b-l-o-w-j-o-b ?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nice double E there, Haxan. ;-)
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I would recommend some steps:
    1. Read some books (kamasutra is the must)
    2. Discuss that with your boyfriend.
    3. Read some tips from forums and blogs (loveforum.net, howtogivegoodblowjobs.com, cosmopolitan forums etc)
    4. Don't be affraid

That helped me and I hope that will help other people as well. Be happy and good luck

My boyfriend and I explore every time either of us performs oral sex on each other... we just recently tried 69 for the second time (the first time we were drunk and not steady enough to keep in-sync) If you wet your hand and then use it to stimulate his dick while using your tongue, lips and other hand to do stroking, sucking and licking on his boys that can often be really exciting. It's stimulation in two different places that both have lots of nerves so generally it feels really good! My guy has only been with one other girl so when I went down there and started licking,sucking and stroking his boys he went crazy(in a good way)!

Also, he gives me tips while I'm doing it, and we exchange glances (eye contact can be soo sexy durring a blowjob!) Also, when and if I need to come up to air i say things to him like "i love having you in my mouth" or just a sexy moan, and look him in the eyes before I continue. Switch between hand/mouth stimulation and which is doing what part where.

I've also heard that the little spot right between a guy's scrotum and (in lack of a better word) anus- is really sensitive and can really get him going! I haven't tried this with my guy cause he's a little weird about his bootyhole being touched or anything like that. (mine is a different story to him ! hahah) anyways, Good luck!

Hope all goes well

Experiment. Pay close attention to when his breath catches, when he grips the sheets, when he moans. Focus on figuring out what he likes by using the cues he gives you with his reactions. My boyfriend didn't even LIKE blowjobs when we first started dating. He said he'd never gotten into them. And then he met me and all that changed. Everybody's different. Maybe he likes it rough, maybe he doesn't. Just don't bob up and down like a hydraulic engine and be all boring about it.

do women like a finger in the butt too? while getting oral or sex?

Just relax and take your time.

Start off by teasing him. Get him really worked up and then once you start, you will pick up on his body signals if he wants you to go faster/harder. Use your hand (wank) and your mouth at the same time and use your free hand to stroke other areas. Moan while you are doing it and let him cum in your mouth. Also swallow. He will love that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by boofywantabone View Post
    No I dont lol

I'm gonna repeat what my guy's said about blow jobs... if you're just doing it because you think it will please your guy, don't bother. Do it if you enjoy it. I understand where he's coming from because one of my ex's didn't enjoy goin down on me... and it just wasn't that enjoyable. Do what feels right for you, but let your guy guide you about what he likes and maybe doesn't like. Most of the time I tease a bit first, kiss down his body, run my hands up his thigh, then trail my tongue very lightly along him. Sometimes not even, just breathe on him. Then I give him what he's been looking for. Then sometimes I'll just go straight for it, so he's not getting the same thing every time.

As for the spit/swallow - do what you're comfortable with.

Quote Originally Posted by boofywantabone View Post
    Yea, especially if Im on top and my boyfriend keeps his finger nails cut so thats a plus. As far as giving oral sex, you do better if you like to do it, passion and detailed and wet.

This makes me laugh every time I watch it.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

errr ... thanks Cerby. I'm going to puke now

haha that video made me lol its weird watching a man do it lmfao. I had to turn the volume off so I could watch it hahaha

idk any straight men that would demonstrate that lol. He looks like hes enjoying it, like he really into it. Smh.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He's spent too much time in prison. lol
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Look your partners reactions when you are trying different techniques. You can start slowly and after this faster, clench it a little and see what will happen

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast