+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I give good blowjobs and handjobs?

How do I give good blowjobs and handjobs?

Ok this is really embarrising but I feel like I don't know what i'm doing. I've been told i'm quite good at it in the past but tbh I don't have as clue. Any advice?

Good. You already know one of the fundamentals in giving great blowjobs and handjobs.

First of all, act like you don't know what you're doing. This gets men really turned on since they feel like they are in control and you are only thinking of making them come any way you can.

Then, as things get going, act like you know you they are about to come any minute and start to tease them. This actually gets them closer to come.

Start going slow and make it so that his **** feels every part of your mouth/face/hand/chest. This is when you know they are close to let go in about a minute or so.

Just when they are almost 30 seconds away from having to come, start picking up the speed. They know they want it over, you know you want it over, so get it over with. Besides, it's the biggest turn on for a man at this point. While you're doing this, try to look at him in the eyes and back at his ****. If you're giving a handjob, make alot more eye contact.

The moment before he comes, you have to know what he is into. He has to come on something. It's really up to you to guess if he want to come on your chest, face, in your mouth...

On the most part, the trick to any handjob is:

Speed: You have to start off slow, then alternate b/w fast and slow, then as he's about to come, go fast, and after he's done, go up and down very hard, tight, and slow.

Eye contact: Look at him, make faces, be pretty, be cute, make him feel like it's all about him, well, it is anyway.

Noise: Make sounds like you're enjoying it, talk to him just as he's about to come. Say stuff like "don't let it go, you're almost there, what's wrong" all in a way that teases him.

Blowjobs are much harder:

Noise: You can't talk obviously, so you're left with making sounds.

Eye contact: It's not sexy. Every time you take it out of your mouth and think you're being sexy by looking at him and trying to tease him, you're just wasting your time and giving yourself a bigger neck pain.

The standard tools: Use your tongue, use your teeth, and even lips. The goal it to feel his **** with your tongue while teaseing it with your teeth and then, kiss it or make your lips tight around it.

Don't worry, doesn't sound like you're new to it at all, and if guys think you're good at it, it just means you're a natural.

Brittany - Since you were on another thread talking about how you are still not over your ex-boyfriend, I'd say it is a little too soon to be worrying about giving other men blow-jobs. When you find a guy that really likes you for who you are, he won't mind your inexperience, and the two of you can learn and experiment together, and that is a hell of a lot more healthy than taking advice from strangers on the internet.

And by the way, I believe most men would strongly disagree about the teeth, Roxy...
    Also, has anyone told you that the nature of your replies remind them of LovelyLady?

Shoot yourself.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Very nice write-up Roxy. However, I would say never use your teeth. Other than that, right on!

Tone Guest
    Darn you beat me to it shh!

I was going to say "LovelyLady is that you!?"

But... :(

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Darn you beat me to it shh!

I was going to say "LovelyLady is that you!?"

But...
    I don't know who LovelyLady is, and I don't fancy to find out who she is either.

I can say however, that I am not LovelyLady.

As for using teeth in blowjobs, they're not there to bite, just close your two rows together and glide them along your man's ****. Everyong told me it feels better than anything else I can even think of doing to them with my lips or tongue.
    Last edited by RoxyFoxy; 06-08-05 at 02:59 AM.

Tone Guest
    I'll probably regret this but...

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/t7825-do-blow-jobs-really-include-any-blowing.html[/url]

Ha! I just re-read that thread, and I have to say that me, Misombra and Arty are pretty damn awesome! But yeah, I wish it would just die...

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Very nice write-up Roxy. However, I would say never use your teeth. Other than that, right on!
    No, usingh teeth is good, just not too hard! A bit of a nibble up my shaft can be a treat.

Also as a variation, insteda of keeping it to using your lips and tongue when going up and down the shaft, if teh girl lightly scrapes with her teeth it gives a nice different sensation.

Licking along the underside of the dick from the balls is very arousing too. And sucking balls.

WARNING: "Gruff and Ready" is into S&M (as was posted on another thread), so one could assume that what brings him pleasure might be somewhat out of the ordinary...

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    WARNING: "Gruff and Ready" is into S&M (as was posted on another thread), so one could assume that what brings him pleasure might be somewhat out of the ordinary...
    I condemn this remark.

I did say 'lightly', which does indicate the S&M version being biting the **** off in bloody rage was not what I was talking about.

Respectfully Gruff, I disagree.

Ladies, no teeth! trust me on that. Even a nibble will be cause for alarm and make the man tense up.

Fair play.

MAke sure to tongue the head with your tongue