+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: One night stands - how rough should they be without being degrading?

Thank you for the above, a little aggresive which I think was unecessary, when I am just looking for advice.

What a girl does in the privacy of her own home is her business.....yes....fine....but what i saw is the way you treat a whore (unless of course I'm wrong which is why I asked the question - to get some perspective) i.e. lack of respect, and hriving of male control of the intimacy in the bedroom - power - control - lack of respect. Now its well and good saying oh well its some girl i dont know, it doesn';t matter, but if it was your sister or mother its different, and most guys know what im talking about.

Basically a girl who lets herself be treated in such a manner is to be looked down upon.

This is my suggestion, not necessarily what I think but a suggestion.

I do appreciate the feedback though

Quote Originally Posted by lonesome View Post
    Thank you for the above, a little aggresive which I think was unecessary, when I am just looking for advice.

What a girl does in the privacy of her own home is her business.....yes....fine....but what i saw is the way you treat a whore (unless of course I'm wrong which is why I asked the question - to get some perspective) i.e. lack of respect, and hriving of male control of the intimacy in the bedroom - power - control - lack of respect. Now its well and good saying oh well its some girl i dont know, it doesn';t matter, but if it was your sister or mother its different, and most guys know what im talking about.

Basically a girl who lets herself be treated in such a manner is to be looked down upon.

This is my suggestion, not necessarily what I think but a suggestion.
    Uhm... I guy that knows how to take control is usually what MOST women want in a lover. Letting go with abandonment is what it is all about. Not meaning to be harsh but you're not listening. The bottom line is you are being judgemental when this is and should be none of your concern. As I said, you didn't think less of her when her bedroom activities were private so keep it as if they still are and judge her on how she treats you and not how she has sex... Now, you have every right to disown her for her private life but that (IMO) says more about you and your unyielding mindset then it does about her and her sexual abandonment.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 27-05-12 at 01:41 AM.

and yet another reason why having male platonic friends who are privy to your every move when you're a woman is a stupid idea.

So many of them just can't get past that ole double standard.

Yes, it does say something about me. That I am uncomfortable with women being treated like whores by strange men, eg my sisters sex life is none of my business, but all men would agree that they would not like their sisters getting treated like whores every friday night - extreme example but just to show the logic.

Abandonment of dignity, yes, even the act of penetration itself is a dominant act, and most women admit they like the man to take control in the bedroom. Whilst that itself does bring up some interesting questions, in that women openly concede wanting to submit to men in the most intimate of ways, yet....oh nevermind. But theres a difference between letting a guy take control, and letting him take too much control, and therefore being disrespected...it is in those circumstances when i girl has acted like a whore, and deserves to be looked down upon.

I'm considering cutting her off actually, and my mate agrees.

Theres no double standard sugar, just because of the nature of sex, and the way men and women view it in different ways, men having loads of dirty sex is viewed as good,and women doing it is viewed as bad...its hard to see that surely?

Well I remain unconvinced I'm afraid,I've texted a few girlfriends and they're going to give her a light beating to teach her a lesson., my mate agrees so his girlfriend is gonna help.

Well I remain unconvinced I'm afraid,I've texted a few girlfriends and they're going to give her a light beating to teach her a lesson., my mate agrees so his girlfriend is gonna help.
    lol behave. its you that needs a light beating.

sorry i couldnt help that one, no-one will be getting a light beating lol

Theres no double standard sugar, just because of the nature of sex, and the way men and women view it in different ways, men having loads of dirty sex is viewed as good,and women doing it is viewed as bad...its hard to see that surely?
    You say there is no double standard and then you go on to perfectly describe a double standard. I suggest you all go beat off instead of giving her a light beating and leave this poor woman to her own devices.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 27-05-12 at 03:24 AM.

you describe lydia's behaviour as a lack of morals,so there we are sugar, the stuff she let him do to her makes her a slut, and therefore she needs to be treated like one i think

No i didn't describe her behaviour as a lack of morals however before reading your last post, I deleted most of what I did say because you seem gay, not that there is anything wrong with that if you are but I thought it would trouble your sensibilities. (of which you appear to have many) Reread it.. I think it applies more to the situation now.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 27-05-12 at 03:35 AM. Reason: typo

gay, interesting

Why do u think im gay? That is interesting...what were you going to write, please tell me x

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast