+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One night stands - how rough should they be without being degrading?

One night stands - how rough should they be without being degrading?

Hi,

I was out as usual last night, and one lad (one of these good looking over confident types) showed me a video he took of my mate Lydia the other week...I knw she had gone home with him but I was a little shocked when I saw the results, and now feel a little disappointed at her...although i might just be being a prude i really dont know

you post the video and let us decide. there is some astute people on this forum.

lol, I don't have it,and I would have felt guilty asking for it, it was very rude and I as a little shocked,nasty boy and poor lydia

Quote Originally Posted by lonesome View Post
    Hi,

I was out as usual last night, and one lad (one of these good looking over confident types) showed me a video he took of my mate Lydia the other week...I knw she had gone home with him but I was a little shocked when I saw the results, and now feel a little disappointed at her...although i might just be being a prude i really dont know
    I find it odd that you don't give any mention to what a vile prick the guy is who is showing the world a video of your friend in such a compromising position. You're not a prude you're just placing your indignation on the wrong person.

Me? I would have grabbed his phone (assuming that's what it was on) and deleted it. Why would you even give this douche the time of day?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 27-05-12 at 12:02 AM.

to be fair, he hasnt shown the world, otherwise we would have seen it. he just sshowed her friend. Maybe this lydia gave permission for him to show it. im sure he didnt video her in secret. if he did, what a cad.

Yes I didn't like him for it, but that's the thing, I casn square that, and I don't like guys for being like that. What I can't get my head round is what was going on, and should i think my mate is a tramp or something, i mean i think i should but ... i dont know, dont know what people get up to and what is acceptable...oh what a conundrum

Oh... so you're more concerned with what she was doing with him rather than the fact that he's ****ed up and showing it around to anyone who may judge her on it while ignoring judging him for being so GD vile.

Forget what you shouldn't even know about and take him to task for revealing what was meant to be the intimacy between only the two of them. Tell your friend what he is doing so she can do something about the evidence. I suggest she take him to bed again and when he's not suspecting anything she simply deletes what he has stored so he can't show it to the world. Do this prior to doing him and then leave him without doing him at all.

lol, you suggest she sleep with him again , just so she can delete. if shes going to go that far , she would be better making her own little video of him. besides this don jaun has probably already put it on his computer and selling copies in china.

Oh I do judge him I really do, but I'm clear on that, just dont knowhow to feel about my mate bing so slutty thats all.

I really hope she doesn't go to bed with him again, I was thinking about telling her, not sure yet...

I mean that sorta thing u know can be degrading to a girl i think u know..?

You'd be no friend to her if you kept this to yourself. You judge her on things that should have been unknown to you. Did you like her any less before you saw what she did in the privacy of her own home? What you saw was not meant to be seen it was her secret and when you didn't know about it you were fine with her as a person were you not?

You should tell her what he's doing so she can protect herself and her reputation... and perhaps learn a lesson about picking up assholes and taking them to bed before she even knows who they are or what they're capable of doing to her. It could be worse.. he could have killed her.

Really you think I should tell? OK I might text.

I was before I knew yes, but a girl who does that type of thing is a bit...well you know, its allowing yourself to be degraded, whether its enjoyed or not...no...?

OMG! Well i did text her, she wasn't best pleased! I did ask her a little though and she seemed to think he was good! That's annoying

She is an adult I presume. So what she does in the privacy of her bedroom or anyone elses bedroom is none of your ****ing business is it?

Quote Originally Posted by lonesome View Post
    Really you think I should tell? OK I might text.

I was before I knew yes, but a girl who does that type of thing is a bit...well you know, its allowing yourself to be degraded, whether its enjoyed or not...no...?
    Read Bois's response again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast