+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Talking about the past..frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by mhussain
    dont ask that which will hurt you.
    Ignorance is bliss. I would ask. If I did not like....I would solve.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by LightOn
    Great post!

Paokun,
    One of the hardest things about Love is ACCEPTING the others past. Now start doing it!
    Your a dumbass. Accepting things you don't like? fine...be other people's B*tch.

thanks everybody,
    it's not easy but i wanna try not thinking much about it.
    now we are doing sex like at least twice a day, sometimes 4 or even 5 times..sometimes i feel i wanna do it just because i hate thinking she was doing it with her ex.
    i wanna try as many positions as i can just to feel like 'it's the first time she does it this way'..anyway i was doing 'stuff' as well with my ex-gf so i shouldnt mind it that much..just its so..hateful! lol

anyway thanks very much for your advice, i really appreciated them:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Your a dumbass. Accepting things you don't like? fine...be other people's B*tch.
    It's over Your head apparently
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

It's over Your head apparently
    Or not in yours.

i ahve the same problem as you do, my bpyfriend has an ex wife and i think about him having sex with her every once in a while and at times i have nightmares about it...
    my boyfriend before that had sex with alot of girls before he started dating me, and all i seemed to think about was him having sex with girls, all girls....
    i think it is normal when you love someone and want them all for you all the time to do this... i know that it's something you and i can't help, it fades after a while, it has with me both times, but it will still be there...

Or not in yours.
    Dude, You don't get it. Sure high standards are nice, but if we knew everything about everybody and wouldn't accept their flaws We wouldn't want anybody! PERIOD! Unless You are after complete innocence. It's not a rule.....But do remember that SHE is human.

Don't deprive Yourself of anyone more experienced than Yourself, unless You are too proud to learn.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

Dude, You don't get it. Sure high standards are nice, but if we knew everything about everybody and wouldn't accept their flaws We wouldn't want anybody! PERIOD! Unless You are after complete innocence. It's not a rule.....But do remember that SHE is human.

Don't deprive Yourself of anyone more experienced than Yourself, unless You are too proud to learn.
    I dont have high standards. I want a virgin. I dont care if she killed people in the past, worked for bin ladin, was hitler in the past life. Too me though her not being with other man prior to me is important because I NEVER forget anything. I would be un-happy in the relationship and whats the point then?

What the hell does your second line mean? Too proud to learn what? It makes less sense then ronald mcdonald being president. Dont deprive my-self of sluts?...fawk them ...they can go eat a bag of shit.

We can accept flaws but we can choose which ones are important to us and which ones we would like to avoid.

P.S. No, "DUUUUUDE"..It is you who doesn't "Get it".
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 04-04-05 at 12:03 PM.

just because a person isn't a virgin doesn't make them a slut

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    just because a person isn't a virgin doesn't make them a slut
    By my definition it does.

The OV defintion :

Female/male who has sex with more then one partner in their life time.

Its nice and simple. It is way to vague to say " a promiscuous female". How promiscuous? well I guess people pick how and I picked mine.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 04-04-05 at 12:12 PM.

indigosoul Guest
    By my definition it does.

The OV defintion :

Female/male who has sex with more then one partner in their life time.

Its nice and simple. It is way to vague to say " a promiscuous female". How promiscuous? well I guess people pick how and I picked mine.
    C'mon OV, you're being a little closed-minded here, and you well know it. How about someone who's longterm partner/spouse, etc. died? Are they a slut for finding a new partner or spouse? I think all everyone is saying is that (esp. as you get older!) you might potentially miss out on a great relationship simply b/c of the virgin-thing. And that would be a shame, b/c there are a lot of (by your definition) nice "sluts" out there. It is, as you say tho, your choice of course. Just remember: the perfect woman will probably also seek the perfect man...

"Slut is a slang term used to indicate a person who has frequent sexual relationships with different people, especially short term affairs. Coming from the late Middle English slutte (meaning "mud") the term is usually applied to women (and can compared to the more negative slag) but is often used in the gay male and bisexual communities about people who are promiscuous in that they have, or are reputed to have, many sexual partners, or whose sexuality is voracious, indiscriminate, and shameful."

Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    C'mon OV, you're being a little closed-minded here, and you well know it. How about someone who's longterm partner/spouse, etc. died? Are they a slut for finding a new partner or spouse? I think all everyone is saying is that (esp. as you get older!) you might potentially miss out on a great relationship simply b/c of the virgin-thing. And that would be a shame, b/c there are a lot of (by your definition) nice "sluts" out there. It is, as you say tho, your choice of course. Just remember: the perfect woman will probably also seek the perfect man...

"Slut is a slang term used to indicate a person who has frequent sexual relationships with different people, especially short term affairs. Coming from the late Middle English slutte (meaning "mud") the term is usually applied to women (and can compared to the more negative slag) but is often used in the gay male and bisexual communities about people who are promiscuous in that they have, or are reputed to have, many sexual partners, or whose sexuality is voracious, indiscriminate, and shameful."
    I DONT WANT A PERFECT GIRL! JUST A VIRGIN! . Why is virginity combined with perfection? I am sure there is plunty other flaws. I dont even consider it a flaw. Just consider it as something that bothers me. I am sure there is "great relationships" with those people but to bad I wouldnt find it great because I would not be happy in one...and isnt it all about happiness at the end? I cant speak for those who re-marry but I would never consider a person who has had a previous spouse...devorced or dead...I dont care.

indigosoul Guest
    I DONT WANT A PERFECT GIRL! JUST A VIRGIN! . Why is virginity combined with perfection? I am sure there is plunty other flaws. I dont even consider it a flaw. Just consider it as something that bothers me. I am sure there is "great relationships" with those people but to bad I wouldnt find it great because I would not be happy in one...and isnt it all about happiness at the end? I cant speak for those who re-marry but I would never consider a person who has had a previous spouse...devorced or dead...I dont care.
    Yes, you're right. Virginity is not perfection. I should've been more explicit in my analogy: a virgin girl may seek only a virgin boy. If that's what you want, then of course go for it! Duh, right? And yes, it is about happiness. We all have our non-negotiable criteria for a partner. For example, I could NEVER be with a (again, my personal definition) stupid partner. And I'm sure I would miss out on some great relationships w/certain people b/c of that. But I understand and have analyzed WHY this is what I want and why, both by knowing my own mind and doing the experiment (dating guys less intelligent than me). Hopefully you have done the same or you may be unnecessarily limiting yourself, is all.

I think that some people simply have a problem of your definition of not-virgin = slut. Most people (I think) think that being a "slut" has more to do with ATTITUDE towards sex than the actual act.

Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    Yes, you're right. Virginity is not perfection. I should've been more explicit in my analogy: a virgin girl may seek only a virgin boy. If that's what you want, then of course go for it! Duh, right? And yes, it is about happiness. We all have our non-negotiable criteria for a partner. For example, I could NEVER be with a (again, my personal definition) stupid partner. And I'm sure I would miss out on some great relationships w/certain people b/c of that. But I understand and have analyzed WHY this is what I want and why, both by knowing my own mind and doing the experiment (dating guys less intelligent than me). Hopefully you have done the same or you may be unnecessarily limiting yourself, is all.

I think that some people simply have a problem of your definition of not-virgin = slut. Most people (I think) think that being a "slut" has more to do with ATTITUDE towards sex than the actual act.
    exactly about the first part. I am a virgin...can I not ask for the same thing back? . LoL, I think most people will not want a "stupid" partner. Maybe I am a bit harsh and miss-understandind when using the word slut..oh well. I do not think though that you should say things like "dating guys less intelligent than me". Its very unfair. I meet people all the time that are called stupid but are very wise and smart....school grades really are nothing accept effort. Some people also give out a vibe like they are stupid because they act goofy(like me lol) but have serious thoughts in their head.

Attitude toward an action means nothing . Words are cheap. There are girls out there that do not talk about sex but abuse it and treat it like a simple activity....that annoys me.

I think I am going to not use the word slut at all anymore as its definition seems vague to me now.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 04-04-05 at 02:55 PM.

indigosoul Guest
    exactly about the first part. I am a virgin...can I not ask for the same thing back? . LoL, I think most people will not want a "stupid" partner. Maybe I am a bit harsh and miss-understandind when using the word slut..oh well. I do not think though that you should say things like "dating guys less intelligent than me". Its very unfair.
    Of course its unfair! (so are only-virgins) So what? This is my criteria. And my point about limiting oneself with such. One chooses, so one (potentially) loses too. Know what else? YOUR CRITERIA MAY CHANGE LATER (once you're not an OV)!! And "so what" about that too?!

I meet people all the time that are called stupid but are very wise and smart....school grades really are nothing accept effort. Some people also give out a vibe like they are stupid because they act goofy(like me lol) but have serious thoughts in their head.
    Well, now, I never defined my term "intelligent", did I? But you are right that it is certainly about more than school grades or book learning. And don't worry about being "goofy"; a smart lass will know the difference.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast