+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: married man BAGGAGE

Yes. That is exactly what WOWers are like. This one guy at DCOLL at this place I used to play Counter-Strike was the most disgusting old man I've ever seen. He looked homeless. The feta cheese dandruff made me want to vomit.

LOL well the wow'ers I play with most certainly don't look like that thank god.

you are stupid do you hink u can ever win from a wife?
    NEVER!

and especially him knowing her and not u.

the first time you knew he was married you should have not care about how their marriage is but
    leeave all that crap you think u have with him.

cause he is still a married men.

Why the hell would u want to start something with red flags all over the place? Think about all the grief he will cause u in the future. To me he sounds like a loser. A man who plays vids that can't find a good paying job while he lies about being married. No wonder his wife is pissed. I think the wife will give u a more balanced story than him. If u end up with him, u will be the one paying for everything, even maybe his divorce. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    I think the wife will give u a more balanced story than him.
    Apparently she did call again last night, she said they were separated but NOW she wants him back. Unless if he still insists, he may have to have TWO wives. (He's a Muslim & I'm a Catholic)

I did screw the man up for being such an Ahole & all; but now he's telling me he'll fly to see me somewhere next week to sort things up. That scares me already.

Wow you guys are right, this is too much to take. I'm going to change my number.

Yes it seems like a carnival. Too much baggage. He needs to sort his life out. You need to find a man who is stable. At least not still married for goodness sakes! Definitely change your number, block him from your email and do not return his msgs. U live in different states so it would b easy to distAnt yourself from him

Muslims and catholics have always been a terrible mix. Go find yourself a nice jew, or an upstanding protestant. As long as hes not canadian, you should be fine.

Also the Muslim religion has one of the least amount of divorce rates. This is because they would rather stay miserable with each other than have the stigma of divorce. That is why his wife is willing to put up with his bullshit cheating because she would be viewed as a damaged woman in her culture if she is a divorcee.

Date within your own religion so you know what to expect..... gives you a level playing field.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Keep wasting your time chasing the married men (who will never leave their wives). More opportunity for the smarter, single women out there to find the smarter, single men.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12