+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Foreplay without sex - am I punishing him?

Quote Originally Posted by lovebug83 View Post
    Hey all,

Need all guys and ladies opinion - I know I should have talked to my partner on this but I hope to get truthful opinions from others first.
    I love the intimacy and fooling around, but when it leads to the whole ritual it is an exhausting whole deal! I mean when it is a working day tomorrow you just want to have some close moments and sweet dreams.. but my partner is always ready to go and our sessions r always always long long ones - no fast version (if there are ladies tt think I am lucky, well think of such 2 hr sessions everyday.. w small breaks in betw)

I try to think like a guy, if I have a hard on and there is no release will I have a bad feeling in my stomach the whole night? Well if I am a gal and I don't climax it's alright you know, it's the intimacy that counts..
    My guy always takes at least 30-45 minutes to reach graceland. I understand that you don't always want to put the time in, but you need to buck up and do it sometimes. If someone pulled out a plate, a spoon, some ice cream, a freshly baked cake, and assembled the most delicious sundae on a platter for you and then said "But you're counting calories...so no." ...wouldn't that be a huge letdown? Frankly, the times I'm not feeling it but I go ahead and try for him anyway are the most fun sessions I ever get. We start on the bed and end up three rooms over on the floor begging for water. Give it a chance. The worst that will happen is you're a little tired in the morning.

This thread is 2 months old....I suggest you stick with more current ones.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12