+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you be really sweet to a girl?

I think little things like holding a door open is good but I think you should do that for everyone.

Just going off what I did once, it wasnt because I didnt want to buy or whatever, I just felt liek doing it. For her 18th, I drew a little card with a comic on it about what she could do now that she had turned 18, and a lot of personal jokes thrown in.

May sound corny, but it came from the heart

i have to agree with Choi Yi (and its funny that she called it ghung fo cause i actually understood that even though i've almost completly been americanized. haha. but yeah helping me with my homework would be a cool thing , plus since youre 14 i imagine the school work shouldnt be that hard??

you should be creative an get to know her as a friend , thats the only way you can think of creative things to do for her. and like most people already said, its the little things that count!

Well, it's her birthday soon... and I really want to get her something that she really likes. Also, I might ask her out on her birthday. Anyone got any ideas for a really romantic kind of way of asking someone out?

EDIT: Oh yeh, thanks to everyone who replied so far.

Yay. library girl. Glad u understood me. are you abc?

Radical: Just be sweet and honest. Ask her out...If you feel like really going all out..la.. just wrap yourself up for her. lol ~x~

~x~ Choi Yi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12