+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you be really sweet to a girl?

How do you be really sweet to a girl?

Ok, girls, what would you like a guy to do for you? Like buy you flowers or something...

I dunno, please give me some suggestions. Oh yeh, and I'm 14, so I can't exactly buy anything expensive.

Any help with be appreciated, thanks.

chocolate works if thats the kind of thing you want to buy her. personally i dont liek to be given flowers, i dunno theres just something about being given something dead. most girls like flowers though. i think its best to give her something personal, something that will mean a lot to her without having to be thrown away in a few days, something special, it also depends ont he occasion

Hmm, so if I made her, I dunno, a poem she would think I am real sweet?

i think most girls would melt if a guy wrote her a poem

Lol, nice. Got any tips for writing poems?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Screw sweet dude.

She'll see right through you.

She just won't show it.

Which you probably won't see through.

I'm not into that kind of romance... thats too typical..I like creative romance. Has anyone seen the commercial with the guy who takes his girl to a junk yard, and the giant magnet crane that picks up cars picked them up and turned them around to see the gorgeous view of the city? Awesome!
    People dont do picnics much anymore unless theyre close to a beach... you could always take her on a picnic... if youre far from a beach its even better cause she may have not really been on a romantic picnic.
    Go to a museum, or a science center...do something cool like that.
    ~Sarah~

I would give a girl flowers. I don't really care...kind of annoying when girls over-analyze everything.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

If you want to be sweet to a girl, just be her friend and hang out with her and maybe one day it will become something more. After all, who doesn't like friendship? I think that's the best gift you could give somebody. It's more precious than any material gift you could ever give her. And unlike flowers and candy, true friendship lasts. Just be her friend and see where things go from there.

As a guy myself, maybe my advice isn't very valuable. But I feel like I should input anyway.

I think that there is no 'how' when it comes to being sweet to a girl. Being 'sweet' means showing you care. So the 'hows' are infinite. As long as you genuinely like the girl, it'll come out naturally. As for her seeing through you, as Frasbee said, well, that may happen. But you only have to worry about that if your attraction isn't true. If it is true, it won't matter what you do. The message will come out stronger with that rather than what you physically do.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

Find out about something she really likes, for example I love Bagpuss (a cult English thing) and my bf 1. Spent about £10 in one of those stupid catching machines trying to win me one (didnt win one surprise surprise), and 2. just went out and got me one. Things like that mean a lot to a girl.
    aah, bisto

Radical---Be sincere in what you say. Do simple stuff for her. Like open the door for her, let her pass through first. Offer to carry her books. Reach for her hand when you cross the road together. etc etc etc etc.......

Just be yourself, honest. The only thing I really hate is when people try to be something they are not! ~X~ I think it's sweet if a guy makes me laugh... or if they help me with my ghung-fo (homework) lol!

Choi Yi

Screw sweet dude.

She'll see right through you.

She just won't show it.

Which you probably won't see through.
    Depends how experienced this guy is, which judging by his post, he might not be (no offence intended). Anyhow, my advice is anything will do, doesn't matter what you get as long as it isn't offensive or too silly, it will at least show you care, then she will like you for you, not what you've bought her.

Quote Originally Posted by Choi Yi
    or if they help me with my ghung-fo (homework) lol!
    Ohh man, if only more girls were like that, it's just uncool generally to do homework where I live, or if a girl doesn't find it uncool then they're probably too intelligent for me to help them </geekiness>

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    Ohh man, if only more girls were like that, it's just uncool generally to do homework where I live, or if a girl doesn't find it uncool then they're probably too intelligent for me to help them </geekiness>
    Awww... That's just a shame. I'm swamped in Homework right now! I'm kinda in between geeky and intelligent I think..la... LAZY! I still think it's a sweet gesture.

~~~XxX~~~ Choi Yi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast